Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rahmier84 update 8-16-14

so do you have to bake the sculpey? ever use MagicSculpt?
I usually use a blowdryer on high for 5 to 10 min. If I bake these heads they would be puddles....I havent tried that yet. This works best I think for what I do as it takes me a week or so to do and then I can blowdry em when finally ready

hmmm... never thought of that blowdryer thing before... good idea... magicsculpt is a two part epoxy that air dries, can be thinned with water... I think it takes a couple of hours to set... lots of working time. great stuff!

That wonka sculpt is sick!! But there are a few hairs out of place... 😱

really, really, really great stuff in here jake - you are a man on a mission - constant improvement with every commission :) :) :)

really, really, really great stuff in here jake - you are a man on a mission - constant improvement with every commission :) :) :)
Thanks Dave I really appreciate the comments man. I feel the same way when I look at your work brother
That wonka sculpt is sick!! But there are a few hairs out of place... 😱

Got this head in today.Thanks Jacob for your time spent making this one for me.Appreciate it bud:)
In my book,this is the Wolverine look i always wanted and im finally satisfied.The clothes are temporary,i have a set of clothes your brother is doing for me,can't wait!

29wuz5v.jpg

skz236.jpg

Got this head in today.Thanks Jacob for your time spent making this one for me.Appreciate it bud:)
In my book,this is the Wolverine look i always wanted and im finally satisfied.The clothes are temporary,i have a set of clothes your brother is doing for me,can't wait!

29wuz5v.jpg

skz236.jpg

That ****ing figure is AMAZING!! Congratulations that is beautiful. Total bad ass Wolverine, I am so glad Jacob took my painting lessons.

29wuz5v.jpg

skz236.jpg
Great pics man! So glad you got him safe! Cant wait to see him finished Rock!

I guess I should post mine in here too. I didn't even think about that. I'm going to mod the denim jacket soon (taking the snaps off, trimming it, etc) and I've got the Indian head belt coming in. I'll probably mod the shirt buttons and cut the sleeves off it too. The layers make it hard to get everything to lay right.

Wow!!!! Must send you my wolverine head!!!!

I do photos on Microsoft Paint Jason I will only charge you 300.00. Here is a sample and they are approved, indorsed and co-created by Mr. Jacob Rahmier. Its even signed by Anthony Choi

www.jpg

Back