Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally got around to finishing this. Thanks Jacob for your work on the sculpt!

attachment.php

received a pretty beautiful package in the mail today courtesy of Mr. Rahmier! more photos coming, heres a start! Can't even express how amazing this is in person!

DSC_0694.jpg
DSC_0697.jpg

received a pretty beautiful package in the mail today courtesy of Mr. Rahmier! more photos coming, heres a start! Can't even express how amazing this is in person!

View attachment 159982
View attachment 159983
Photos look amazing of course. Having something in your collection is an honor man. Ive said it before and ill say it again, your AMC shelf in late 2012 is what got me into customs. Keep em coming.!
That looks awesome man! Congrats to you and kudos to Jacob.
Thanks sir!

Photos look amazing of course. Having something in your collection is an honor man. Ive said it before and ill say it again, your AMC shelf in late 2012 is what got me into customs. Keep em coming.!

Thanks sir!

Holy cow, that look unreal. I love it , with all the Jokers floating around that has to be one of the top dogs. I never get tired of seeing this character , it been how many years since the movie was released and there are new ones everyday. I hope Leto does a good Joker in Suicide Squad but something completely different

heres the other gem I received from Jake yesterday..
Denim jacket is gonna be switched out with something better, but its all I had in my bin for now..

DSC_0703.jpg
DSC_0746.jpg
DSC_0712.jpg

That Eddy is creepy good . That Wolverine is a beast . I will totally commission jake to make the origins sculpt with the new DOFP Wolverine .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back