Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rahmier84 update...Battle Damage Walt....Calvin Candie....Blow

king'.jpg

I thought the eyes on Walter were decals, man you're a freaking machine!

I did too. I thought Hunter's decals were difficult enough to apply... Your talent is insane. The detail is crazy.

Thanks guys! I can paint eyes quicker than it takes me to get the decals just right. Also the expression in the eyes can be changed easier by hand. Thanks guys that's a good compliment if you thought they were decals!

Blessed by the man! :rock Your work is truly improving by the day man! Superb stuff brother! :duff

Thanks Magnus! Means alot coming from the veteran members who have seen a lot of painters on here.

Finished George Jung for Mightyq. Glasses by fullmetal. Clothes by Tinela Ayres.

9u7u3uje.jpg

yseju3av.jpg

a9ymupu9.jpg

2u5enany.jpg

Finished Calvin Candie for Mightyq. Sculpt by Caine and clothes by Tinela Ayres.

ajyjepy3.jpg

8evybusu.jpg

a3ujepa6.jpg

hugaru5y.jpg

Such great figures, thanks for sharing the build-ups!

Having never seen Blow (weird, right?) I didn't know who George Jung was and in my mind I was thinking of Carl Jung, the psychologist... I was really confused why this old Swedish man was played by Johnny Depp. :slap :lol

Having never seen Blow (weird, right?) I didn't know who George Jung was and in my mind I was thinking of Carl Jung, the psychologist... I was really confused why this old Swedish man was played by Johnny Depp. :slap :lol

Stop whatever your doing and go watch it brother!

It's downloa-- erm, I'm driving to the video rental store right now. It should be ready in 20 minutes!

Typing in "Blow" on TPB:arr will turn up a whole slew of movies unrelated to cocaine...

Heres my modded Medicom Bruce Wayne sculpt by Rahmier84 sculpted hair and fully painted. Switched out the suit for the new pop toys Wayne suit. Im really happy with the work Jake put into this sculpt! Top notch work brother!

brucewtdk2_zps24787d63.jpg

brucewtdk1_zps17a583d5.jpg

brucewtdk3_zpsd4bf55ad.jpg

brucewtdk4_zpsca2e7940.jpg

That looks awesome man love the new duds. Thanks for posting man!

I am sad Rahmier no more Donald Trump.... did you at least keep the hair piece. Looks great totally looks like it was part of the sculpt.

Back