Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rahmier84 update 4/18/14 Dumb&Dumber...Chuck Norris...Dixon boys...and more

Bale is sculpted by CREG Customs but I think IKE is the one casting them for distribution

Bale is sculpted by CREG Customs but I think IKE is the one casting them for distribution

Yeppers...I commissioned Dean @ CC to do the ROF Bale for me. He has gotten better with each Bale he's done, so I thought he
would be ideal for the project.

I modded one with no neck for muscle bodies and had both casted up.
Only the figure release will have the no neck version.

Thanks bud I wasn't sure who sculpted them
np :hi5:
Yeppers...I commissioned Dean @ CC to do the ROF Bale for me. He has gotten better with each Bale he's done, so I thought he
would be ideal for the project.

I modded one with no neck for muscle bodies and had both casted up.
Only the figure release will have the no neck version.

yea Dean is great. still waiting to hear back from him about a sculpt I'm looking to get commisisoned but I know he's pretty busy right now trying to get his current stuff out for ppl on the boards (BR Joker, Skimask Wayne, etc.)

And love you ROF line IKE! I still remember your first Van Zan. ooo I wanted one so bad but didn't have a job back then :( keep up the good work man :rock

e4y7ebed.jpg

SweeeeeeeeeeT! :clap

Don't forget that little strand of hair on the forehead..hard to see I know..but still there.
or it that painted and just washed out by the light, hard to tell it's so small....:)

SweeeeeeeeeeT! :clap

Thanks bud glad you like em so far...he has the weirdest beard it's almost translucent relish brown....ha ha. Great sculpts man a pleasure to paint. The hair work is amazing for a 3d sculpt.

Thanks bud glad you like em so far...he has the weirdest beard it's almost translucent relish brown....ha ha. Great sculpts man a pleasure to paint. The hair work is amazing for a 3d sculpt.

His hair color was strange. Light brown to dark brown and then that beard color. :rotfl

Yeah, but it was a real pain to clean-up the seam line. It went through the hair from front, all the way to the back.
And you couldn't see it from all angles, so it took a long time. But when you do finally get the right angle, the seam looked crazy big..:horror

So I did what I could to help blend it in the hair. Still a few places I saw after I got the castings back.
So I didn't get it all....:(

I guessing the paint will cover it up, so I'm not going to worry about now.

The skin texture came through though, Dean was trying something new on mine, a new HT like skin texture.
It also helps cover the 3D print lines, so double bonus.

:clap:clap

His hair color was strange. Light brown to dark brown and then that beard color. :rotfl

Yeah, but it was a real pain to clean-up the seam line. It went through the hair from front, all the way to the back.
And you couldn't see it from all angles, so it took a long time. But when you do finally get the right angle, the seam looked crazy big..:horror

So I did what I could to help blend it in the hair. Still a few places I saw after I got the castings back.
So I didn't get it all....:(

I guessing the paint will cover it up, so I'm not going to worry about now.

The skin texture came through though, Dean was trying something new on mine, a new HT like skin texture.
It also helps cover the 3D print lines, so double bonus.

:clap:clap

Well then you did a great job, cause I didn't even notice man. The texture is great, that skin texture experiment was a success!

Original Dexter I was blessed with to paint!

gudysuzy.jpg

Original Dexter I was blessed with to paint!

gudysuzy.jpg

Looks extremely good, hey,I went and bought a bunch of acrylics that was used on that Tony tutorial. I am going to try and salvage those BrBa messes. I will have to use your photos for reference. They keep getting better! Anymore progress on your head sculptures?

Dexter is jaw-dropping!
I remember you did a paint up for that same Dexter sculpt sometime last year and this one looks ten times better. Amazing how quickly you've progressed. Job well done :clap

Dexter is jaw-dropping!
I remember you did a paint up for that same Dexter sculpt sometime last year and this one looks ten times better. Amazing how quickly you've progressed. Job well done :clap

Thanks man glad you stopped by and thanks for noticing the improvement

Looks extremely good, hey,I went and bought a bunch of acrylics that was used on that Tony tutorial. I am going to try and salvage those BrBa messes. I will have to use your photos for reference. They keep getting better! Anymore progress on your head sculptures?

Awesome man I can't wait to see what you come up with man. It just takes practice like anything else.

That is next-level work, Jake, wow. :clap

Finished my Johnny Sude. Thanks to Jake! Awesome Hair work…..Iminime Mills Sculpt transformed!
Made the hair slightly darker to give a better contrast…Kato made the pants for me, and GeeWhiz did the shirt. LOVE IT!
I know everybody is WTF? but it is a Grail for me!

suede_zpsa7f3cce1.jpg

I never knew that sculpt had such an amazing likeness. :clap

That looks amazing, along with everything else in this thread! :clap

That Suede looks so great Jason!

Back