Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rahmier84 4 - 18 - 14 WW I I Captain America

:lol :lol

Love that GIF! Yeah man, have a friend working on the uniform as we speak...will send you pics first when he's up and running! Amazng, amazing work!

Love the added lenses to Cap man! :clap the weathering on the helmet is superb aswell

PS: getting half a day off tomorrow so I'll be able to send out my head out to you tomorrow afternoon :yess:

Amazing work Jake! You're really taking it to the next level.

Some comission paintups I just finished.
enydena3.jpg

yre3u2uq.jpg

a8u5ydy8.jpg

e4erady2.jpg

da2u3yha.jpg

Yo those are fabulous, I sent you a PM earlier. great work

Sent from my GT-P3113

It's crazy how smooth and life like it looks also how the light reflects and cast shadows on the face. That old dude from The Walking Dead looks so life-like, do you paint the eyes or do you use decals. I wonder if you can come airbrush my face and make me look young and beautiful. Now have you tried this paint with colors like say doing the Hulk or Hellboy that might be interesting

Sent from my GT-P3113

It's crazy how smooth and life like it looks also how the light reflects and cast shadows on the face. That old dude from The Walking Dead looks so life-like, do you paint the eyes or do you use decals. I wonder if you can come airbrush my face and make me look young and beautiful. Now have you tried this paint with colors like say doing the Hulk or Hellboy that might be interesting

Sent from my GT-P3113

I have used decals on three sculpt before but these are all hand painted. This was my first time trying them but yeah on a hulk or something other than Caucasian would be cool. I'm planning a savage dragon that will need the green transparent acrylics...

I met Eric Larsen the creator of Savage Dragon, it was one autograph per person at a convention and he took like 100 issues of my Spiderman he drew and signed them on his lunch break. He was an awesome guy I still have them and that was like 1992

Sent from my GT-P3113

I met Eric Larsen the creator of Savage Dragon, it was one autograph per person at a convention and he took like 100 issues of my Spiderman he drew and signed them on his lunch break. He was an awesome guy I still have them and that was like 1992

Sent from my GT-P3113

That's awesome man I loved those comics when I was a kid....92 I was 8 years old...probably too young for Dragon but I loved em!

Man these look sick! Awesome job dude, you've really taken your painting to another level, you should be proud bro!!

Man these look sick! Awesome job dude, you've really taken your painting to another level, you should be proud bro!!

Thanks man as long as you the person who sent them to me loves em that's what it's all about...Every time I look at em all I see is what can be improved. Thanks for the motivation brother now for the top hats?

Re: Rahmier84 update 4/18/14 Dumb&Dumber...Chuck Norris...Dixon boys...and more

Wow Jake! I'm blown away dude! My Bale sculpt looks fantastic!! Top notch job brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Rahmier84 update 4/18/14 Dumb&Dumber...Chuck Norris...Dixon boys...and more

Wow Jake! I'm blown away dude! My Bale sculpt looks fantastic!! Top notch job brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks brother glad you like it! Can't wait to see your pics of it

Back