R.I.P Wes Craven (1939-2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Kobra

Super Freak
Reaction score
image.jpg

"After a long battle with brain cancer, legendary director/writer Wes Craven passed away Sunday at the age of 76. He was with his family in his Los Angeles home at the time of his passing. "

******* sucks how we can't have a year without the passing of an icon. Thank You Mr. Craven for creating my favorite horror slasher, hell , my favorite horror character of all time. You will be truly missed.

image.jpg

View attachment 207218

"After a long battle with brain cancer, legendary director/writer Wes Craven passed away Sunday at the age of 76. He was with his family in his Los Angeles home at the time of his passing. "

******* sucks how we can't have a year without the passing of an icon. Thank You Mr. Craven for creating my favorite horror slasher, hell , my favorite horror character of all time. You will be truly missed.

View attachment 207219

I had the chance to meet him a few years ago at a movie premier. Very awesome dude. Like you said, seems like every year we lose another legend. RIP to one of the pioneers of the horror genre and condolences to his family.

I'm not a horror movie fan, and, with that in mind, I never had much interest in a lot of his work, but, from various interviews I'd seen, he seemed like an incredibly genuine individual, and, whether or not I'm a fan of it, he left an indelible mark on the horror genre. RIP, sir.

Not every director can contribute quite as much to pop culture as Craven has. Fantastic creator all around. May he rest in well-deserved peace.

Saw the news and I was just heartbroken. Rest in peace Wes. He was such a legend. :(

Saw the sad news last night & just sank.
Another masterful creator of our time has left us. The nightmares will continue to linger & the hills will always have eyes. RIP

Back