R.I.P. STAN LEE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad news. He will live on through all of the characters he created. Rest in peace. Excelsior.

The amount of condolences coming out is just staggering i’ve never seen anything like it not even for Michael Jackson.

Anyone and everyone with a popular name or job title is posting their appreciation of his life just wow.

You name it, NASA, The US Army, Industry heads from ALL industries!

Last edited:
The amount of condolences coming out in just staggering i’ve never seen anything like it not even for Michael Jackson.

Anyone and everyone with a popular name or job title is posting their appreciation of his life just wow.

I've been in total awe of the outpouring of love and sorrow from Stan's passing from all corners of the world... Reminds me of when Robin Williams passed away, but I think this indeed does surpass even that. It's heartwarming to see for sure.

The amount of condolences coming out in just staggering i’ve never seen anything like it not even for Michael Jackson.

Deservedly so

Very sad to hear of Stan's passing, a legend in every sense of the word,
Lovely to see the amount of tributes from all over the world for this man, from every walk of life,

Thank you Stan for making my childhood and adulthood better,
Rest in peace x
from one of your 'true believers'

EXCELSIOR !!!

A Superhero has passed and Forever changed our World for the better! He taught us to Dream big and in the darkest hour's a Hero will Save us wether it be ourselve's or friends & family or a complete stranger. I Forever will Always be a True believer in real life & comic hero's! You will be Greatly missed.

He is more powerful than all the superheroes he has or helped created combined. He changed culture in ways that were unimaginable in its day. All the fame, success and struggles are now forever behind him. May he Rest In Peace.

‘Nuff Said...

Provided me with one of my greatest memories when he asked my son who his favorite superhero was.

My son told him that it was Iron Man and Stan replied, “Damn right!”

Rest In Peace.

c6420115e73d5fd14e030907ab0b729b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a great guy. Beyond all he achieved his real lesson to me was an excellent example of how to live life and enjoy what you do.

RIP Stan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back