Quick NECA Robocop face fix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some other pics (my camera is crap):

r51.jpg

r21.jpg

COOL !! hmm local store has this figure. I might pick it up for fun.

That re-paint is FANTASTIC!! It totally screams Peter Weller!! Is there anyway you could post that colors you used and exactly how you did the modifications?

Last edited:
And let me say this, Gears of War is the most dissapointing series i've bought in a long time. The articulation is so horrible it ruins what is a decent looking figure. The same cannot be said by McF's Halo. Which is amazing. (and dont bring up the scale, thats a smart move, keeps the cost down, and allows for big figures, and vehicals.)

I think the locust from gears are nice. but yea they screwed up on fenix and cole. Their faces looks stoned. An emotion. And articulation on neca figures have always been crap. That's one thing I really hate about them. So far only the Alien warriors have been kind enough to pose in more than 3 poses.

And I don't have any paint problems with my gunslinger. I've been through 3 of them and all seems to be awesome. Viva La Gunslinger!!!

GunslingerHatDown.jpg

Back