Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ditto. Travis, my wallet bleeds but $123 is too much of a bargain plus I requested they under value the package so even if I get hit with customs I’ll still be spending way less than if I bought from anywhere else.
Also got hold of a Guritz on eBay so now I just need Gothmog, Eowyn and the Hobbits before the Gandalf re-releases come out.

ASMUS can you give an update on the Ringwraith and Nazgûl steed 2.0?

Pretty sure they moved on from this idea. We have not heard anything more about these guys since the replacement body thing sort of ended.

Not sure we heard anything more about horses either. Mouth of Sauron was the last. They now have two upcoming figures on P.O. that most certainly could do with horses and nothing has been mentioned yet (not that I have room for mounts).

Here's hoping you're utterly wrong.

m.

Pretty sure they moved on from this idea. We have not heard anything more about these guys since the replacement body thing sort of ended.

Not sure we heard anything more about horses either. Mouth of Sauron was the last. They now have two upcoming figures on P.O. that most certainly could do with horses and nothing has been mentioned yet (not that I have room for mounts).

Sometimes. My guess is they are a small operation and between Thorin coming out and the sales from Thanksgiving it’s taking them a while.

I'm patient and I can wait, but with the superb Thorin coming out, plz do Dwalin, plz do Dwalin, plz do Dwalin....
Dwalin, Dwalin, Dwalin....:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Sometimes. My guess is they are a small operation and between Thorin coming out and the sales from Thanksgiving it’s taking them a while.

It still should not take a month to even start shipping something that they already took the money for.

I grabbed the Boromir during the Black Friday sale and while I don’t mind that it didn’t make it here on time for Xmas it is still annoying since generally speaking people are buying that stuff as Xmas presents. I checked the tracking and it hasn’t been updated since December 6th when it left China. Wondering how much longer I should wait before I reach out to Asmus about this.

I grabbed the Boromir during the Black Friday sale and while I don’t mind that it didn’t make it here on time for Xmas it is still annoying since generally speaking people are buying that stuff as Xmas presents. I checked the tracking and it hasn’t been updated since December 6th when it left China. Wondering how much longer I should wait before I reach out to Asmus about this.

Suspect there's nothing ASMUS can do e.g. https://www.thesourcingblog.com/10-causes-of-shipping-delays-from-china/

Not a schill for ASMUS. Just from Asia, Europe, NZ and Australia I've gotten faster shipping when stuff goes by air, so far. Course u pay:horror. Plus there was some political thing going on where U.S. was trying to equalize? cheap shipping from China to help U.S. businesses, so ships were being stuffed in Asia before leaving the dock to beat some January 2019 deadline:google.

Kinda suspect that's MAYBE why Arwen seems to have been rushed into release:dunno? Anyway not saying anyone should be HAPPY they don't have their stuff. Just that way back I waited forever for Thranduil from BBTS, and BBTS told me pretty much the same - sometimes they didn't even get notified that stuff was coming in until the stuff was already at their door.

Figure my SSC POs for Thorin and Bilbo and some polys will all come in at once. E.g., when the ship docks, stuff gets sorted out, and sent on. The ship may already be at the dock - who knows? I figure the Chirrut staff I sourced from Hong Kong won't be in for a while either. But no tracking notices will be sent if stuff is still in a shipping container. I don't even know if U.S. companies get a notice if "their" ship is in the destination dock:dunno.

I ordered Grishnákh during the black friday sale and it arrived on Saturday. Pretty speedy considering it wasn't posted until 14th December and via the standard shipping at that. If your parcel has already left China, I'd imagine that it's held up in the customs local to you. I certainly wasn't expecting my figure to arrive until at some point the new year at least!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

My Grishnakh was Posted 14th December, left China on the 17th and has been in customs since the 21st. I expect either a delivery this week or a good old customs fee slip.
Watching Keyboard warriors’ review hasn’t helped with tha wait at all. It looks like an amazing figure and I’d love more orcs and definitely need some Uruk Hai! Asmus say they’re focusing on Hems Deep next so it’d be great to get a twin pack featuring a fully armoured Uruk and a Berserker.

Back