Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Asmus, is there any plan to restock Boromir figure down the line? I have to ask before I pull a trigger on pre-owned figure.

Thank you!

Bring us Gollum/Smeagol! :lecture

Sauron will probably be in the Crown series and there are a few figures already mentioned to be ahead in line.

Which ones? :) Gandalf the White, Legolas, and Aragorn? These would be great as crown series and I would pre-order them instantly.

What I would like to also see is Sauron, Saruman, Witch-King, and Gollum.

I see that prices of some pre-order items have changed on Asmus website. Is it because of the shipping situation, and does it mean that if I preordered before I still have to pay the new price?

I see that prices of some pre-order items have changed on Asmus website. Is it because of the shipping situation, and does it mean that if I preordered before I still have to pay the new price?

Interesting. I always preorder mine right away from their site so I am curious about this too.

Has their been any update on shipping dates for Gandalf and/or Galadriel? They?re the two I?m most eagerly anticipating.

I don't believe they will (or legally can) raise the price after pre-orders (and down payments) were already collected.

But they can certainly raise the prices on pre-orders not yet made. I see it as more of a reward to customers who pre-order early.

I wonder if there's a chance they included her tiara?

I hope so. But why would they make it silently without contacting customers? I suppose it is just as hoodonit00 said, they probably raised the price to cover additional shipping fees currently (as shipping is getting more expensive to most places).

Back