Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the 1/4 scale body is a coo model

Ah, good catch. Missed that before. Still, I suppose that wouldn't preclude them from using that as a base for Sauron. They've worked with other body suppliers in the past. As long as they can steer clear of the electrical tape, it should be fine! :lol

Ah, good catch. Missed that before. Still, I suppose that wouldn't preclude them from using that as a base for Sauron. They've worked with other body suppliers in the past. As long as they can steer clear of the electrical tape, it should be fine! :lol

Hahaha! I'm with you on that

The body being used for Sauron is quite an exciting prospect. I really wouldn't mind if he was slightly under scaled, about the size of Hot Toys Hulk, as that would still look right to the eye and fit in well with the collection.

Curious if George can chime in with the current Asmus intention for the next upcoming months... maybe give us a hopeful peek into what they have planned for preview?

Hi everybody.
What do you guys think Asmuss upcoming releases will be?

Legolas, Gimli, Boromir? Any other figure? Any other order?

And afterwards? Throin, Sauron?

What about Elrond, Galadriel, Faramir, Gollum, other dwarves, etc?

Thanks,
m.

It had better be Legolas, Gimli, Boromir, no messing around with other characters. Asmus need to complete the fellowship as priority.

I believe they've mentioned Urak-hai for this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Second question: I have noticed the teenager body has no neck articulation (only head articulation). Saruman, no neck articulation either. The same for Aragorn, and surely for many other figures from the line.

Isn't the lacking neck articulation a plain stupid design decision? This is a franchise were everybody is dressed up to their throats, and never get nacked (no GoT here). Neck articulation + head articulation gives a lot of realism to the figure... Come on... why not using Hot Toys-like bodies??

On top of that, news of these bodies' articulations being weak have cropped up through the years (weird wrist joint mechanism, fragile pegs, weak articulations...).

Don't you think guys Asmus bodies have a lot of room for improvement and we should demand that improvement to be made once and for all with the next release? These figures ain't cheap!

I hope Mr Asmus is reading this and has some good news to tell... Anyway, maybe we should complain together, as a community. These figures will accompany me for years and years and I want them as perfect as possible. They are expensive and for that money we all deserver not having to replace the bodies for something else that's plain better and available for Asmus to use since 2010!!

Please guys do chime in.

Thanks,
m.

George has finally posted back in here after disappearing for awhile. The tone of your posts is why I think he left for awhile. How about you dial it back a bit with the rhetoric of "demand improvement be made" and "complain together as a community". There, I chimed in.

George has finally posted back in here after disappearing for awhile. The tone of your posts is why I think he left for awhile. How about you dial it back a bit with the rhetoric of "demand improvement be made" and "complain together as a community". There, I chimed in.

Agreed :exactly:

Is there any chance of more Merry and Pippin, either another run, or even a slim version? (Although, I'm not sure what could be cut to make a slim one, other than maybe releasing them separately. :lol) I missed out on them (my own fault: I didn't have the funds when they first released, and I waited too long on the last one I saw) and now eBay prices have jumped on them, and I'd hate to have an incomplete Fellowship. If there's no chance, I understand, but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask. :)

Back