Questions about Hot Toys Resident Evil Line.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put ironman in resident evil and you'll get thirty figures. Sadly it seems like every toy company is riding iron mans **** for some reason so we aren't getting anything from resident evil in a couple of years. It's a damn shame. Re6 was bad but they had some cool designs.

Lol yeah. I'm so sick of IM crap. And indeed RE6 had some cool designs. I'd still love to get 1/6 figures of Jake, Sherry and Ustanak.

In ORC his head way too fat and bulbous. I hate the fat headed film version too.

Yeah, no thanks. Hated the ORC version because of his "teddy bear" look and he was too tall, and the film version is too short with a huge head. The RE3 Nemesis is the only Nemesis!

I didn't hate Nemie's look in ORC but I don't know why they made him and Mr. X so tall. They were like the size of the mutated Tyrants from previous games.

Wasn't Nemesis the height of a standard T 103? T 103 was the base for Nemesis.

Maybe. I always thought the pre-mutated Mr. X looked a lil' taller than Nemesis but it could be just my eyes. Either way in the original RE2 and 3 both Nemesis and pre- mutated Mr. X while tall, they didn't look "un-naturally" tall like they do in ORC. In ORC, standard sized characters barely come up to Nemesis' waist.

I guess that's where HCG got their point of reference for height.

That's my guess.

Here's original Nemesis compared to Jill. He looks around 7'0"

And here's ORC Nemesis compared to regular characters.

Huge size difference. Original Nemie would probably barely come up to ORC Nemie's chest. ORC Nemie looks closer to 9'0".

There's always HCG statues. :wave

tumblr_ml3p7mNIvh1sn8sb3o8_r1_250.gif

I'd kill to see some 1/6 figures from earlier RE games. After Ada, if HT is done with this line, I really hope we see another company pick up the RE license and actually makes some creatures.

VGM is dead, if MGS couldn't gain interest no matter how poorly executed then I think it's safe to assume it's over.

We WILL see new RE figures from Hot Toys :pray:. Do not loose faith my brethren.

:exactly::lecture

Only if HT makes an announcement this year, but I highly doubt it.

Movie licenses>VGM.

tumblr_ml3p7mNIvh1sn8sb3o8_r1_250.gif

I dunno even if they released new figures I lost interest long ago.only stuff I would buy is from the first three games.

I asked a bunch of sellers (Asian and American) if they could give me any proof that their figures (the one I'm interested in) were originals and just about everyone of them jumped down my throat. One guy even must have been thinking about what he was doing was already wrong because when he went to write "Return Policy", he wrote "Return Police" instead.

If the picture they used are HT promotional pics chances are they aren't well how do you say it.

If they show the actual item even best with a paper with their username written on it it'd be more convincing.

Because even though Leon sculpt & RPD shirt are easy to get nowadays, the rest of the equipment ain't, like the arm & knee pads, the weapons esp the pistol with spring return action.

Also i notice the RPD custom shirt doesn't have the holder for his knife near the left shoulder.

Seeing that the prices are going for $500, no harm asking the seller to post a pic with their names written on it.

I asked a bunch of sellers (Asian and American) if they could give me any proof that their figures (the one I'm interested in) were originals and just about everyone of them jumped down my throat. One guy even must have been thinking about what he was doing was already wrong because when he went to write "Return Policy", he wrote "Return Police" instead.

Allthough youcould get the recast head with a bit of a beard on just after re 6 came out, and you can get fake RPD outfits now (which arent the same as the original) Ive never actually seen a full bootleg package of either version of leon. As far as i know theres no fake full package leons out there.

Allthough youcould get the recast head with a bit of a beard on just after re 6 came out, and you can get fake RPD outfits now (which arent the same as the original) Ive never actually seen a full bootleg package of either version of leon. As far as i know theres no fake full package leons out there.

Thanks, good to know.

Its not to say there 100% isnt any fakes, but it is a topic thats came up quite a few times but the end result ends in nobody as of yet has found anything to legit say the figures are fake. If anything its usually the question of does the user actually have the item because you get a lot of low feedbackers trying to sell them

True, true, I have noticed a lot of the Asia sellers have low feedback, with most all of it from inexpensive items.

Back