Media Question regarding playing games without PS+

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanceGavinDance

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So, very noob question here, but I'm trying to find out if I'd be able to purchase and play those free PlayStation Plus games without a subscription?

Basically, I want to play that Outlast game that is supposed to hit the store today, but everywhere I look it just says "free for PlayStation plus users". I can't find out if I'm able to purchase the game without having a subscription, nor can I find a set price if it were for sale.

Sorry, I'm not at home to just go on and check one of the other games to verify. I feel like I should be able to, at least you could on PS3, and they'd show the price next to the little "free for PS+" logo. Just wasn't sure if anything was different for PS4.

Thanks in advance!

"Usually" those games that are listed as "free" for the subs, should have a purchase option when you click on them as a nonsubber.

Yeah, you don't need PS+ to buy any of the games. There should be an option to purchase the game normally.

You can buy it normally too . Personally I would recommend going with a Plus subscription if you own multiple systems. Getting free games monthly on Vita , PS3 and now PS4 Is worth $65 a year.

Back