Question about the Sideshow Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually see these chuckys going for 200 bucks, and there is a thread on here about it somewhere i just read and found, they were supposed to be available for forever but then sideshow lost the universal stuff? i think?
anyways, im jealous, really lucky I was looking for a Chucky of these but that was too much

I actually see these chuckys going for 200 bucks, and there is a thread on here about it somewhere i just read and found, they were supposed to be available for forever but then sideshow lost the universal stuff? i think?
anyways, im jealous, really lucky I was looking for a Chucky of these but that was too much

Theres a guy on Ebay here in the UK looking £288.00 for
a Sideshow Chucky!! I paid £50.00 for mine a few yrs ago.:yess:

:lol Nothing lasts forever, especially with licensed products.

lol yeah I know, just found it interesting that Sideshow pretty much said the run for these was like not going to stop or something, then bang! it stopped...
i really wish I could have gotten one of these when they were cheaper :(

i also missed on Sam from Trick R Treat, I really wish I could have gotten sam as well, Now Its almost never listed online for sale, I saw it listed once for 500 dollars, that was a long time ago, now it never comes up, seems no one is selling it anymore

i also missed on Sam from Trick R Treat, I really wish I could have gotten sam as well, Now Its almost never listed online for sale, I saw it listed once for 500 dollars, that was a long time ago, now it never comes up, seems no one is selling it anymore

i had mine up on FS thread. :monkey3

it was still an okay deal.

I really wanted the Scarface 14" Chunky but wasn't going to pay $200+ for it.

Yes just have to keep on checking ebay. Just don't get bid happy. =) Good luck!

Back