Question about Sideshow's Darth Maul Duel on Naboo Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rain89c

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Does anyone know if his boots + gauntlets are removable? (not his hands, the part above his hands)

If anyone has this figure, can you verify and/or send photos of it removed? Thanks for your help!!

Does anyone know if his boots + gauntlets are removable? (not his hands, the part above his hands)

If anyone has this figure, can you verify and/or send photos of it removed? Thanks for your help!!

yeah they are... if you look closely at the Jon snow thread a couple pages back closely at the photos of my custom you can probably see where they separate.

yeah they are... if you look closely at the Jon snow thread a couple pages back closely at the photos of my custom you can probably see where they separate.
I saw this, it looks great!! Is it easy to remove the gauntlets? Or was it a struggle to remove?

The hands are like regular hands with pegs and the sleeve part of the glove sits atop and covers his wrists. But they also have black pegs to help disguise.

Wait, I just took a second look at the figure and noticed you are using Darth Maul's body, so that means the sleeve part was not removed. Can you verify if the sleeve is removable? I know the gloves are removable, but wondering about the sleeves, which is crucial for my custom.

Also, how is the body of SS Darth Maul Naboo? I heard it was loose, can you confirm that?

He the sleeves are removable the gloves are in two parts the hand with the peg and the upper part / sleeve

darth-maul-duel-on-naboo_star-wars_silo.jpg
Sorry, I am referring to this part. Is that removable?

Also, is he loose feeling?

Back