Question about sideshow rewards points

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOZEclone88

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I've been out of the game for a couple of years and I am just getting back into collecting. Quick question--I have accrued a good amount of rewards points on sideshow..back in the day, I thought rewards points could be put towards any pre-order/order...am I wrong? Has the system changed where you can only put money towards certain items? How do I even get an exhaustive list of what I can put rewards money towards?

I haven't seen anything yet that you couldn't put reward points toward. You shouldn't run into any trouble using them.

If it's got a NRD, the rewards points doesn't go into that but only lowers the total price of the item, so you still need to put in actual cash towards it but I believe it will be lower after adding points to the order.

Can you apply reward points towards a wait list item after it converts?

Thanks. For some reason I remember in a wait list conversion email a long time ago it asked if I wanted to apply points to the order, but I guess I was wrong. :(

Back