Question about Shipping Hot Toys to Canada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First time and last I believe. My payment for BW was due that day and it was refused. Also since then (as the money is still tied up), both my crunchyroll membership and netflix was refused as they were also on that card. Kind of pissed. Toys2 has also been arguing with me on the cancellation of the order. They hinted that they might but it still hasn't updated as cancelled on their site. Because of another purchase I had made, as i mentioned it put the card way over and upon talking with the company I will indeed have to pay overlimit fees. So, all of my pre-orders have been cancelled. No more of those unless ALL of the money is available on the card for now on.

Oh yeah.... I am also very sick... I hate 50% off day at work... ALWAYS get sick that day...

Can't catch a break this week! :) Maybe next will be better!

WOW. I have delt with Toys 2 many times, and there have been no problems, the only thing I don't like is the 10% cancel fee if you cancel a pre-order.

I started all new pre-orders with Urban Samurai Hobbies in BC, they offer pre order discounts and no cancel fee, and I haven't had any trouble with my pre-orders (All Avengers + Star Wars 1/6 since Aug).

Hope your situation is better now! BW is due soon!

Back