question about HT wolf and cleaner preds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eternal_D

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was just wondering what's the difference between the Hot Toys Cleaner and Wolf Predators.
If anybody has both and made a comparison, please let me know.

the original wolf has 2 shoulder cannons, an unrolled whip and a rolled whip and the cleaner does not. The cleaner has only 1 shoulder cannon, has a battle damaged mask, the cleaning solution vile that is removeable, he has the actual cleaner kit backpack, a display base diorama, no unrolled whip and i think thats about it. If i missed anything from memory someone add it below.

just buy them both , they are worth every penny especially at retail price

And the cleaner's box is much smaller and designed to look like the cleaner kit.

I have both, I'm trying to consolidate my collection and see if i can get rid of one or the other...but seems like I cannot lol

I have both, I'm trying to consolidate my collection and see if i can get rid of one or the other...but seems like I cannot lol

pick the parts you really need for that ultimate wolf pred, and part out the rest you dont need. that's the most logical approach. :]

Back