Question about A Predators Anatomy.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ItsSinjin

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Ok so i was thinking the other day "hmm predators blood is green thats cool!" then i realised that if the blood is green howcome the inside of the mouth is pink! I mean the only reason the inside of our mouths is pink is due to our blood, and that there is no need for it to be thick and colored to to proctus from the sun so its clear. So why is it that the inside of its mouth is pink when its blood is green!?!?!?!?!

And also, Since our fingernails are made out of the same stuff as our hair, are the predators finger and toe nails made out of the same stuff as their dreadlocks? because they are both black right?

ItsSinjin, I think you're confusing US with THEM. We are mammalian, they are more reptilian, apart from being alien. Therefore, what applies to us need not apply to them.

ItsSinjin, I think you're confusing US with THEM. We are mammalian, they are more reptilian, apart from being alien. Therefore, what applies to us need not apply to them.

Yes Creecher, BUT if a reptiles blood is red and the inside of its mouth is red, then why isnt a preds mouth green? I mean the same concept applies to them because i dont think they tan their mouths, or if its skin it the saliva would get in the creases and get infected. SO WHY ARE THEIR MOUTHS RED!!!!!

Hehe i win

Ok so i was thinking the other day "hmm predators blood is green thats cool!" then i realised that if the blood is green howcome the inside of the mouth is pink! I mean the only reason the inside of our mouths is pink is due to our blood, and that there is no need for it to be thick and colored to to proctus from the sun so its clear. So why is it that the inside of its mouth is pink when its blood is green!?!?!?!?!

And also, Since our fingernails are made out of the same stuff as our hair, are the predators finger and toe nails made out of the same stuff as their dreadlocks? because they are both black right?

Would have looked pretty damn crappy if those vains and flesh were green also, .
The glow in the dark blood ,thats was just a cool way of making it look realy alien.

Hehe i win
Sorry, but the Eastern Bearded Dragon is but one example. "When threatened, in addition to its beard display, it gapes to display the bright yellow colour of the inside of its mouth.

Think before you stink.

Nice questions :)

And while we are on topic.......

What the hell do Predator's eat??

Do they eat?!?!?!

they eat meat and what ever, remember pred 2, the pred was eating at the cattle slaughter house.and this thread is dumb.who cares, the people who created the pred thought well lets give him mandables and green blood would be cool.they didnt need to think weather everything made sense sientifically.im surprised you didnt ask what preds have between there legs.

Last edited:
they eat meat and what ever, remember pred 2, the pred was eating at the cattle slaughter house.and this thread is dumb.who cares, the people who created the pred thought well lets give him madables and green blood would be cool.they didnt need to think weather everything made sense sientifically.im surprised you didnt ask what preds have between there legs.

Yeah predator, he eats you for breakfast !!!
Yeah in predator 2 they noticed that the alien was always holding a little break in ths cows-slaughter-house .
So they thought that he would eat his meals there.

Think before you stink.

Whoa sherlock! i had a Beardie named Ganon and i know that! but thats not what i mean. I guess im talking about his he actual mouth and how its pink, not the "cheeks". I guess you can say on your part that the pink "cheeks" are for decor or something, but also with an eastern beardie its throat is a DARK pink. And with the mandibles and its intelligence a predator wouldnt need a defence mechanism like that. The only other reason is that it uses it to get girls, but so far all of their mouths have been pink, so thats eliminated.
I am still baffled:confused:

they eat meat and what ever, remember pred 2, the pred was eating at the cattle slaughter house.and this thread is dumb.who cares, the people who created the pred thought well lets give him mandables and green blood would be cool.they didnt need to think weather everything made sense sientifically.im surprised you didnt ask what preds have between there legs.

in predator 2 they noticed that the alien was always holding a little break in this cows-slaughter-house .
LOL, about what preds have between the legs.
Probably how bigger the pred the smaller the PP
wait i got it,I can see cleary now!!
, Thats why they go to other planets, to frustratingly look for alfha males and kill kill kill.
And then to say, it hunts for sport, lol:rotfl

I am still baffled:confused:
I already stink, so I'm passed that stage.

Now I thought I explained it already. Besides reptiles being different to mammals, Predators are Aliens. You must have missed that, and now you're talking about throats. Anyone seen down a Predators throat? What do humans really know of aliens? Do please try and keep up Watson. Stay baffled wont you. Pip pip and cheerio.

in predator 2 they noticed that the alien was always holding a little break in this cows-slaughter-house .
LOL, about what preds have between the legs.
Probably how bigger the pred the smaller the PP
wait i got it,I can see cleary now!!
, Thats why they go to other planets, to frustratingly look for alfha males and kill kill kill.
And then to say, it hunts for sport, lol:rotfl

lol, hey if they could see in heat how come it always diffuses from distance? I mean if they have and iris and a lense they can probably focus and see more clearly... Probably just crappy cameras though lol

Now I thought I explained it already. Besides reptiles being different to mammals, Predators are Aliens. You must have missed that, and now you're talking about throats. Anyone seen down a Predators throat? What do humans really know of aliens? Do please try and keep up Watson. Stay baffled wont you. Pip pip and cheerio.

Ok well if you wanna call me okward names then tally ho!

this guy will just have more dumb and dumber questions to ask if you keep answering them.:lol

Back