Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:4 (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I think a few retailers are trying to negotiate more as they all sold out quick.

I was on the fence too because of the price, but I really didn't want to miss this. The real hair just adds that extra level of realism to what is already an amazing sculpt.

Exactly. You look at the sculpted hair and it looks amazing, and then you see the rooted hair and it's like the statue came to life.
Plus it's not every day that a statue company gives people the opportunity to get what's basically a prototype (with those being done by Viper).

Can't believe the artist's edition is still available at Primo Collectibles lol. Thought it would have sold out insanely quick.

Also under terms says this:
- No returns policy. All products sold are strictly non-refundable or exchange for other products.

- There will be no refund for any item that we shipped out even it's defect or broken.

Way too risky imo, but I'm glad you guys have had good success so far.

Sneaky terms. What if a part is missing?
Not my cuppa tea, not at this price range.

Isn't this kind of stuff usually sorted out directly with the manufacturer? If something is missing with my statue I'd contact Queen Studios rather than the store.
I know people do that with Prime 1 for example when there is an issue. Never had to deal with a situation like that personally.

I agree that those aren't the terms you want to read though haha. But I haven't heard a single bad thing about them, and they are super legit as far as communication, shipping times and pricing.

Isn't this kind of stuff usually sorted out directly with the manufacturer? If something is missing with my statue I'd contact Queen Studios rather than the store.
I know people do that with Prime 1 for example when there is an issue. Never had to deal with a situation like that personally.

I agree that those aren't the terms you want to read though haha. But I haven't heard a single bad thing about them, and they are super legit as far as communication, shipping times and pricing.

Probably why they didn't specify in their terms to go to the manufacturer for any defects because it's not always guaranteed manufacturers will do anything when purchased from a third party. Prime 1 has a good track record in remediation, not sure about other companies though.

Probably why they didn't specify in their terms to go to the manufacturer for any defects because it's not always guaranteed manufacturers will do anything when purchased from a third party. Prime 1 has a good track record in remediation, not sure about other companies though.

Definitely. Just so you guys know, I received a brand new QS T-800 bust from one of the producers of JND ironically enough, and the base was completely smashed to pieces due to poor packaging (soft foam, hollow base). This is back in April, and the seller and I still haven't gotten word on when we will get a replacement base finished. On top of that , we have to pay for that replacement base. This is why I'm not taking chances with this Primo company all way in Malaysia.

Well damn, that just killed my excitement lol. Wondering if I can possibly cancel my pre-order. Already paid the deposit though. Don't feel comfortable now, although I'd imagine PayPal would cover me in the event something goes wrong.

In saying that, I've heard nothing but positive feedback on primo collectibles, but those terms are pretty disappointing. No one else to order through though.

Sneaky terms. What if a part is missing?
Not my cuppa tea, not at this price range.

I would imagine if a part is missing you'd be able to get a replacement direct from QS or Primo would be able to source one for you from QS.

The damage is what concerns me though, although they do accept returns on damaged goods, however you gotta pay for return shipping which is annoying. It's a bit of a gamble, but no one else to order from at this point. PayPal should cover though I'd imagine, or shipping insurance.

ok spoke to Primo Collectibles, they said if any parts are missing or damaged they will request replacements from the manufacturer for you.

Yeah I'd be very surprised if they just left you hanging like that in case something happens (which tbh is very unlikely on this statue and with DHL Express). Plus I doubt Queen as a new, successful company want to ruin their hard earned reputation by not taking care of their customers.

I was looking at that portrait again earlier, it's really something special. The rooted hair adds so much.

ok spoke to Primo Collectibles, they said if any parts are missing or damaged they will request replacements from the manufacturer for you.

Awesome stuff, good to get that peace of mind. Congrats to all who are getting this, esp the rooted version, very beautiful statue.

Glad you got some peace of mind. Did you also have to pay the full amount? I went through the whole checkout process just to see and it didn't say anything about a deposit.

Definitely. Just so you guys know, I received a brand new QS T-800 bust from one of the producers of JND ironically enough, and the base was completely smashed to pieces due to poor packaging (soft foam, hollow base). This is back in April, and the seller and I still haven't gotten word on when we will get a replacement base finished. On top of that , we have to pay for that replacement base. This is why I'm not taking chances with this Primo company all way in Malaysia.

You have every right, however I ordered a few statues from them and I have had nothing but good things to say and fast shipping. Plus, they get their stuff first. people are still waiting for QS rooted 1/3rd I heard last batch will ship in march. While I received mine from Primo like six months ago.

Ya they are legit and a great company, I was shocked how fast my statue came and was packed well. One experience and it far succeeded my expectations.

Primo Collectibles ship to USA?

They ship worldwide I believe.

Glad you got some peace of mind. Did you also have to pay the full amount? I went through the whole checkout process just to see and it didn't say anything about a deposit.

Nah just a deposit man. Although it lists the full price, they do mention somewhere that only the deposit is required to be paid. When you complete the checkout, they send you bank details to pay the deposit. If you're an international customer you just ignore that part and they email you a PayPal invoice for the deposit. They send you another invoice when it's ready to ship.

Thanks! Hate to pay the CA tax, but decided to go with Spec just in case my QS contact doesn't come through for me. Worst case, I end up with 2.

Thanks! Hate to pay the CA tax, but decided to go with Spec just in case my QS contact doesn't come through for me. Worst case, I end up with 2.

Yes, something tells me you wouldn't struggle too much to get rid of that second one ;)

Back