Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:4 (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if I'll be able to secure an artist's edition at this point, so I'm considering getting the JND instead, and maybe the standard version of this, unless someone can tell me where else I can get the artists edition. I'm in Australia so by the time I saw the big bad toy store post above it was gone.

Sugo has both Jnd and Queen Studios, I believe the artist edition for Queen is sold out at Sugo leave the standard Queen and the Jnd one on there sites. Not sure of any other sellers in Australia.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Sugo has both Jnd and Queen Studios, I believe the artist edition for Queen is sold out at Sugo leave the standard Queen and the Jnd one on there sites. Not sure of any other sellers in Australia.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Yeah I know, but I really wanted the artist edition but they sold out on new years eve before I even knew it was on sale so I missed out. They would have had a limited amount too. That's why I'm now considering the JND one from them. Did you get one?

Yeah I know, but I really wanted the artist edition but they sold out on new years eve before I even knew it was on sale so I missed out. They would have had a limited amount too. That's why I'm now considering the JND one from them. Did you get one?

Yes, I was lucky enough to get the Artist edition through Sugo, only had two left when I ordered so not sure how many they had to begin with. The last one sold a couple of hours after I placed my order. Yeah I looked at the Jnd one as well but decided on the Queen one this time around.

Yes, I was lucky enough to get the Artist edition through Sugo, only had two left when I ordered so not sure how many they had to begin with. The last one sold a couple of hours after I placed my order. Yeah I looked at the Jnd one as well but decided on the Queen one this time around.

Lucky man! I didn't even know they went on sale...was waiting on QS to announce it. So annoyed. I actually prefer the QS piece even though it's a smaller scale. Still hoping to get one at some point even if I have to pay a little more for it.

Lucky man! I didn't even know they went on sale...was waiting on QS to announce it. So annoyed. I actually prefer the QS piece even though it's a smaller scale. Still hoping to get one at some point even if I have to pay a little more for it.

Yeah I waiting for the announcement as well but saw Sugo had them listed on the site with price pending, just checked back and saw they were up. Same, not that there is anything wrong with the JND one but my preference was the QS. The 1/4 scale works ok for me as all my other statues are 1/4 scale but even if it was 1/3 I would off got it anyways. Yes, just keep your eyes open for one maybe another retailer might have one or pick it up down the line if someone sells it.

Be a little more patient man. This hasn't even officially been released for PO from QS yet. Not until the 6th of Jan. It seems like very very few of these have even gone up for PO yet. No way even half of them have. I don't think any of these companies have gotten more than 10 and only like 4 companies have had it up for PO???

Be a little more patient man. This hasn't even officially been released for PO from QS yet. Not until the 6th of Jan. It seems like very very few of these have even gone up for PO yet. No way even half of them have. I don't think any of these companies have gotten more than 10 and only like 4 companies have had it up for PO???

Oh really? I had no idea. I thought it officially went up for PO and that is it. Thanks man! Gives me hope of scoring one now lol.

Popcultcha won't have it available, the only Queen item they have licence to sell is Alita and that is only because Queen have the worldwide licence for that I believe. Sugo don't order from the Australian distributors, that's how they are able to get more items and much faster than PC can.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Primo collectibles said allotments for the artists edition are so limited that they weren’t even putting it up on their site, but they would have a few. But it looks like they did, and it’s still available.

Primo collectibles said allotments for the artists edition are so limited that they weren’t even putting it up on their site, but they would have a few. But it looks like they did, and it’s still available.

Good look out. Have you done business with them before? I was looking over their terms and they require an additional 5% fee for paying with pp? Never seen a legit business require that before just because the buyer is overseas. I will wait to see if I can get one through a source I'm more comfortable ordering through.

I want to see a full body photo of the statue with him holding the card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good look out. Have you done business with them before? I was looking over their terms and they require an additional 5% fee for paying with pp? Never seen a legit business require that before just because the buyer is overseas. I will wait to see if I can get one through a source I'm more comfortable ordering through.

The PP fee is a bit fishy for sure but they are 100% reliable. Also they usually have fairly low prices which kinda compensates for the fee.
Got two Queen Studios 1/3 TDK Joker's (rooted hair) from them for me and a friend way after they were sold out everywhere else. I also know for a fact Chris from Batman Statue Collector got that statue from Primo as well. They seem to have a bit of a special relationship with Queen because they had stock on that statue for a very long time.
They ship insanely fast, with DHL Express which is also ridiculously fast, and have great communication via facebook or e-mail.

I pre-ordered that new 1/4 Artist edition from them.

I got the last QS Joker from them. Price was better than everyone’s and the shipping was low and super fast, so I didn’t care about any PayPal fees. They also seemed to get stock in before most others.

Can't believe the artist's edition is still available at Primo Collectibles lol. Thought it would have sold out insanely quick.

It was sold out then they put it up again, I remember they did that a few times as well with the 1/3 rooted hair version, and like I mentioned, they had stock for it weeks or months after it was sold out everywhere else worldwide.
They're probably negotiating additional allotments with Queen or maybe someone cancelled. I wouldn't expect it to last too long though, time to snag it for people who are on the fence.

It was sold out then they put it up again, I remember they did that a few times as well with the 1/3 rooted hair version, and like I mentioned, they had stock for it weeks or months after it was sold out everywhere else worldwide.
They're probably negotiating additional allotments with Queen or maybe someone cancelled. I wouldn't expect it to last too long though, time to snag it for people who are on the fence.

Yeah I think a few retailers are trying to negotiate more as they all sold out quick.

I was on the fence too because of the price, but I really didn't want to miss this. The real hair just adds that extra level of realism to what is already an amazing sculpt.

Back