Queen Studios The Dark Knight: Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah dude I was waiting for the pay cheque at the end of this month :') Sometimes just how it goes, oh well!

Its all good, it happens brotha! Sculpted is cool too, but something about rooted hair that sets it over the bar when done right!

Its all good, it happens brotha! Sculpted is cool too, but something about rooted hair that sets it over the bar when done right!

Hundred percent - I could easily go for sculpted, but I just think every time I'd look at it regret at not getting rooted. Either way, I'm happy my choice has been made for me now with getting Arthur Fleck. I'm sure down the line they'll do a Heath Joker also. So happy for those that got him, looks a fantastic piece!

I bought the rooted hair and of course i am happy with that choice. If it was sold out i would buy the sculpted no doubt.

Delivery in the EU probably delayed from the end of 2020 to March 2021, I have no words damn.

b5f8ee1a50f7c984d61e3826863d544c.jpg

9946ad08fc6d3c615e856d26d1fba0a1.jpg

5817ad5ecff364653b952d0076a00648.jpg

Hmmm.. I have a couple of PO?s with SpecF. How are they with Prime 1 and XM pieces? Hopefully they get those out in a timely manner. I had not heard of any issues prior to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my first imported statue. Had no idea SF takes this long. Now I know for next time.

Me neither.

I?ve messaged Todd like 3 times this month and each time he seems to have no clue.

I ordered two and even paid one off in September. So needless to say I?ve m pretty upset that it?s not entered his possession yet as of this late yet.

I reached to Todd and he says most likely November. Says QS is still shipping small batches. It’s ridiculous how long it’s taken.

Still waiting on mine from FNC. They seem to have no clue when they are getting their batches.

Todd at specfiction said they?ve been on a the boat from China to him for over a week now.

Hopefully we?ll have him soon.

Great video by Marko Magahiz.

Thank you, I really appreciate the shout out for my video review.
This piece is definitely grail, can?t wait for Batman (got the version with rooted hair), and Aquaman from Queen Studios. Also just preordered the 1/3 Joaquin Phoenix Joker with rooted hair from QS and Wonder Woman from JND, will definitely makes some review vids when they arrive.

Please like and subscribe my channel.

Back