Queen Studios The Dark Knight: Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Primocollectibles has this in stock. Total shipped to the east coast was only $1300 and some change via PayPal. Shipping shows shipped today and will be here Thursday.

Good looking out man, thats where I got mine and its sick! I should buy more of them. Lol, these are golden.

Primocollectibles has this in stock. Total shipped to the east coast was only $1300 and some change via PayPal. Shipping shows shipped today and will be here Thursday.

What shipping carrier did they use to ship your Queen Studios Joker?

Interested to see some more pics from you guys! If the rooted version is in stock it's a toss up between this or JND Studios Arthur Fleck for me.

Interested to see some more pics from you guys! If the rooted version is in stock it's a toss up between this or JND Studios Arthur Fleck for me.

Just comes down to what you like better. I did not like that jnd studios author. Just looks like a normal guy. But the qs joker is dead on. I think everyone who owns it can say the same. Plus jnd is much more expensive. 1300 compared to 2300 ya no thanks. Jnd put out a heath joker but un licensed piece and they wanted like 8 gs for it. Looked sick but they made only like ten. This piece speaks for itself man. Just go back to the pics their are amazing ones on here. I have all the heath joker statues, the side show one the qs bust the prime one legendary and this is the best one I own. So, that speaks for itself. But take it how you want it. But I love this statue.

I know the rooted hair Heath is limited to 500 pieces... but does the sculpted hair version have an edition size that we know of?

Primo collectibles posted a video somewhat reviewing the sculpted hair version along with side by side comparison to the rooted hair version.

https://youtu.be/_F6LRFf2si8
e75d1130bcef8ffc79e5e4385d28d65a.jpg

Back