Queen Studios The Dark Knight: Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning Shoo. When is it possible to have the official and definitive images of the Joker statue with resin hair? Instead how much could it cost the statue of the Joker 1/2 that predicted Queen Studios?
Thank you

I'm afraid i don't know, Bruce, I don't work for them nor am I privy to inside info. :)

I'd say final pics of the sculpted hair version are probably coming very soon, though. As for the price of the 1:2 version, I guess all we have to do is look at their 1:2 Momoa Aquaman ($2,300, I think) to get an idea. Joker would have a lot of fabric, though, so that may be a factor.

I'm afraid i don't know, Bruce, I don't work for them nor am I privy to inside info. :)

I'd say final pics of the sculpted hair version are probably coming very soon, though. As for the price of the 1:2 version, I guess all we have to do is look at their 1:2 Momoa Aquaman ($2,300, I think) to get an idea. Joker would have a lot of fabric, though, so that may be a factor.

Thanks a lot Shoo!

Hi Enzo, are you Italian? In Italy when is it possible to buy the statue? Some stores here in Italy sell the special edition statue with synthetic hair, but how is it possible if I read on Italian sites that it is in pre-order for next year?
A curiosity: when you got your head out of the box was the hair all back or spread out? When did you pay for the statue?
Thank you

Hi Bruce

Yes I am Italian but born in Florida. My father was from Puglia. The hair out of the box was pretty perfect as they have a separate box for the head so the hair doesn?t move a lot. I?m not sure about Italian stores. I paid for the statue back in November of 2019 from spec fiction then just paid shipping which was invoiced separately about a month ago.

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Enzo, are you Italian? In Italy when is it possible to buy the statue? Some stores here in Italy sell the special edition statue with synthetic hair, but how is it possible if I read on Italian sites that it is in pre-order for next year?
A curiosity: when you got your head out of the box was the hair all back or spread out? When did you pay for the statue?
Thank you

I'm italian too.
We need to wait until the end of the year for it.
It's because DC Comics european license was only available some weeks ago and now we need to wait end of production + shipment by boat from China + customs time.

I'm italian too.
We need to wait until the end of the year for it.
It's because DC Comics european license was only available some weeks ago and now we need to wait end of production + shipment by boat from China + customs time.

But I saw that some Italians already own the statue and have unboxed on youtube!

Hi Bruce

Yes I am Italian but born in Florida. My father was from Puglia. The hair out of the box was pretty perfect as they have a separate box for the head so the hair doesn?t move a lot. I?m not sure about Italian stores. I paid for the statue back in November of 2019 from spec fiction then just paid shipping which was invoiced separately about a month ago.

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Enzo

But I saw that some Italians already own the statue and have unboxed on youtube!
Those are not from the eu market.
In Italy there are a couple on sale, but they ask more than 2000 euros

Found it at primo collectibles. Thinking of selling my Prime 1/2 scale Ledger but it?s a different pose and part of movie so maybe I can find an artist who can just improve paint to match movie scene better

$1250 MYR or $295 USD I am in California
Rooted hair special version. Still in stock too

Yep and it came so fast, and I am in Cali as well. Huntington beach! I love it, I have an order on glorious toys for him as well. Seeing how good it is I had to get one now so I ordered from Primo and had my glorious toys order still placed. I just couldn't wait anymore lol! But primo collectibles is awesome.

I know we're just a few days into August and I may be jumping the gun, but has anyone recieved shipping notices or invoices for their sculpted version? Specfiction says it'll be shipping in August and I'm just curious if anyone will be getting theirs anytime soon.

Spec fiction says the rooted will come end of August so maybe the sculpted will come too or next month. I know it’s 4th quarter originally but can’t help be impatient. It’s frustrating as many are receiving their rooted hair and I’m waiting on SF.

Spec fiction says the rooted will come end of August so maybe the sculpted will come too or next month. I know it?s 4th quarter originally but can?t help be impatient. It?s frustrating as many are receiving their rooted hair and I?m waiting on SF.
I just noticed that SF is sold out of the sculpted version already. It was in stock a few days ago when I last checked and it also showed "scheduled to ship in August". Now it says 4th quarter 2020. So I don't know but I hope all of you guys get your rooted hair version asap so QS can start shipping our sculpted version.

Then again, no rush on my end. Im sure QS is doing their thing and making sure these production statues meet their quality standards. Plus i have my custom hair rooted 1/4 joker sculpt from Jaxon arriving this month along with prime 1 hush black suit superman which is coming in tomorrow. Those will hold me off until the QS sculpted version comes in. it'll also help my wallet this month too.

Primocollectibles has this in stock. Total shipped to the east coast was only $1300 and some change via PayPal. Shipping shows shipped today and will be here Thursday.

Back