Queen Studios The Dark Knight: Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah okay, so at least they still more or less honoured an ?economy? shipping method.

Yes. I?m just hoping to get it as soon as possible although they just said shipping soon. So who knows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After I placed my order for the sculpted version the other day I asked Todd what were the chances of recieving this piece sooner than Q4 2020 and his response was "We are starting to get our allocation in batches.". So hopefully we'll all be getting our shipping invoices soon.

Pics by Ka Hou wong:

NJgS0pR.jpg

5zvlYN1.jpg

VJVmslO.jpg

Ka Hou Wong said:
much better on hand, really impressive ;)

Pics by CheeThai Chuah:

WKqBOMf.jpg

GdRSC7w.jpg

o77aAlm.jpg

lt7mzzR.jpg

h5decQE.jpg

bCUMI9D.jpg

B04bBk6.jpg

Unboxing video by ToyznTech (in Italian):

Bloody hell ...that looks awesome! Pics just shows off this piece so nicely!

Awesome pics everyone. Any one heard from spec fiction on when they will start shipping?

How is it in person Shaprnel?

The suit is on par with Hot Toys tailoring. I really like the base design. The bench is metal so quite heavy. The head sculpt, paint and rooted hair is what set this statue above the others. It is what makes it come alive.

the sculpted hair looks really good! better than expected. the thing i love about this company is they are always improving. even up to the manufacturing process

They adjusted the sculpt? What about those rooted versions that are already shipping?

They didn?t adjust the face sculpt just the hairline and the hair sculpt

Natural hair has the potential to look awesome, but it seems that out of the box it need some hair gel? Otherwise he looks like he just woke up out of bed. On the other hand sculpted hair looks great out of the box but not as realistic as fake hair... hard choice

Natural hair has the potential to look awesome, but it seems that out of the box it need some hair gel? Otherwise he looks like he just woke up out of bed. On the other hand sculpted hair looks great out of the box but not as realistic as fake hair... hard choice

Honestly I think out of the box the hair looks pretty good actually. Didn’t look like much had to be done on the video I just watched, and if anything the hair looks maybe a too bit wet to add anymore gel on to it, but it may need some adjustment so it lays a bit flatter on the back.

Waiting for Prime1's Heath Joker but that wouldn't pair up well with QS Bale due to unmatched scales. So either go for this or hope QS will do one standing with purple coat.

Sculpted hair look very good now, but the rooted one is really the TOP, look too real.

Waiting for Prime1's Heath Joker but that wouldn't pair up well with QS Bale due to unmatched scales. So either go for this or hope QS will do one standing with purple coat.

They’ll probably make their 1/2 Purple coat and full ensemble. I doubt they’ll make another 1/3 anytime soon if purple coat.

Back