Queen Studios: Superman (Henry Cavill) - Black Suit 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
yHAUL6X.png

Awesome! I hope it is for Man of Steel! It will help make up for the Sideshow PF. If not, then I?ll take BvS. Not interested in the JL look- too bright and not a fan of the hair style in that movie.

i've only the 1:2 P1S in black suit, i take this at 100% (1:3 or 1:4 is the same for me)

Actually think the JL version is better with brighter colors. Makes him pop more.

we all like what we like :hi5:

For me, the muscle suit looks less natural in JL (it actually gets less natural as the movies went on) and the chrome coloring just makes it even worse. Plus, the bright colors were done in post for Josstice League. I've seen the real suit in person at WB tour and it's no where near as bright as in the film. If we see the blue suit in ZSJL, I'm more than sure it will not be nearly as bright as it was in the theatrical version. As it stands, I prefer the darker colors from the first two as well as the silver muscle suit vs the chrome. Hoping for 1:4 as well but I'll take 1:3.

I hope it's the buffed JL version. Prime1's 1/3 is amazing, unfortunately 1/3 though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My preference will be an artists edition JL Superman. Provided the sculpt and paints are spot on, brighter colors and rooted hair should look pretty amazing.

Saw this image on QS socials. I hope that's the silhouette of their Cavill Superman and not just imagery for the sake. Judging by the shield, it does look like it'll be from Man of Steel if this is indeed a glimpse at what the statue will look like.

Also, looks like we may be getting TDK Batman on the Batpod as well as a Harley Quinn piece. Guessing Margot Robbie?
272899434_2008286636015673_4050917729879323089_n.jpg

Last edited:
Saw this image on QS socials. I hope that's the silhouette of their Cavill Superman and not just imagery for the sake. Judging by the shield, it does look like it'll be from Man of Steel of this is indeed a glimpse at what the statue will look like.

Also, looks like we may be getting TDK Batman on the Batpod as well as a Harley Quinn piece. Guessing Margot Robbie?
272899434_2008286636015673_4050917729879323089_n.jpg
It'll be cavill but which colour will remain to be seen. Can't wait for harley

Yep, it'll probably be the black suit.

This is an old announcement of theirs:
AaCkVVM.png

That's unfortunate. If that does end up being the case, I'll have to pass. I don't mind the black suit in ZSJL b/c that's how it should be for the Return of Superman, but I'd prefer a red and blue suit for a centerpiece. Especially since I now have a picture of him in Man of Steel signed by Cavill himself. I really want a good red and blue Cavill statue to display with it.

1/4th Harley is stated as "Cyber-Punk" but the silhouette of Harley looks very 2016 Suicide Squad, if so I can't wait for the reveal.

Also really hoping for a Henry Cavill Superman 1/4th in Blue and Red. Would look amazing with their new Wonder Woman.

1/4th Harley is stated as "Cyber-Punk" but the silhouette of Harley looks very 2016 Suicide Squad, if so I can't wait for the reveal.
The thing is, that was an old announcement. They stated Cyberpunk Harley will be 1:3 just yesterday. Now they're also releasing a 1:6 Harley, though.

2022_Queen_Studios_Phase_1_Release.jpg

Back