Statue Queen Studios: Spider-Man (Comics) - Life-size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks very nice, I assume the Web spray will be removable as I'd want it without. Otherwise looks great

v61F4YN.jpg

That actually looks really good!

Need to see more pics ....

Potentially great news for us old farts who prefer 60's, 70's and 80's look for Spidey:

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
Shoo said:
Switch out Romita eyes would be glorious. But none of that squinting Sideshow likes to give him, please.
Hi Shoo, there will be more than one eyes to change

Well, no alternate Romita eyes unfortunately. More like Erik Larsen's style.

QUEEN STUDIOS COMIC-SPIDERMAN BUST

Late last year, we were given the go-ahead to create our first comic book inspired busts. After much deliberation, we knew that our first bust needed to be a first. So we decided to create the comic book Spider-Man 1:1 bust!��
We will start the P.O. at 8.00 pm Beijing on April 30th.

ABOUT THE CHARACTER
In 1962, the world was introduced to Spider-Man, the first teenage superhero in American comic book history. 58 years on, we’re all familiar with Peter Parker’s story. The young hero was bitten by a radioactive spider and later had to learn to juggle high school, hormones, and get to grips with his newly developed Spidey senses.

ABOUT THE BUST
The 1:1 Comic Spider-Man bust is made of polystone, and will come in three unique versions of the character: blue and red, black and red, and black.
Fans will be able to choose any color variation.

DESIGN
The comic Spider-Man will be different to our earlier busts. As the bust is based on the comic book character instead of the MCU character, we’ve opted for more bold and eye catching colours with a comic style design.

BASE
The base on the other hand is concise and simple. The grey colour represents the walls and floors that we see Spider-Man effortlessly crawl along. While the name plate looks more crooked and off center to look like the feature of a comic book cover.

UNIQUE FEATURES
In addition to the three colours, there will be three pairs of interchangeable eyes that can be effortlessly swapped out to give Spider-man different looks that represent his mood or mindset.

IMPROVEMENTS
Yesterday when we posted the first image of the new Spider-man bust, we received a lot of feedback on Spider-Man's webbing. After taking your feedback onboard we’ve decided that we will make more than one version of Spider-Man’s webbing so that you can choose which version you like and switch it out easily.

EDITION NUMBER AND PRICE
Red and blue: 500 editions and $829 USD
Black and red: 300 editions and $899 USD
Black: 200 editions and $1029 USD

Finally, we’re proud to introduce the Comic Spider-Man bust, and we’d love is complete and we'd love to hear your thoughts as always!
Thanks for your support and please keep safe

ZRtcaDQ.jpg

gMWqurk.jpg

FdaVLga.jpg

zjGQDbW.jpg

ztAOT3W.jpg

zAFjz4o.jpg

WjB29uT.jpg

fQ9QLcF.jpg

qNoBdau.jpg

bBDDSld.jpg

T8F0Aad.jpg

jgql7Vd.jpg

TGj8zwd.jpg

iXDuF5h.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I don't like the voluminous eyes and the egg head. Easy pass for me

I like it, think it looks great. However, why increase the price just because the red and black, and all black are smaller edition sizes?

I think Queen Studios has done amazing things on other life size busts but this is a huge miss IMO. I personally don't like the base nameplate, the webbing, the body musculature, or any of the eyes for that matter. The good thing is I don't collect busts anyway (so I wasn't ordering this to begin with). It is still disappointing though.

From the awkward pose to the weird head shape and odd looking eyes across the board,
this one just seems like a major miss for Queen Studios.

That name plate, removable or not... is laughably bad. Why would Marvel even approve that?? :monkey4

He's wearing a mask but not socially distancing! Lol

Wow the eyes on black version are shiny

So was there a special edition on this with the mirror lens?
On spec site, I see its supposed to have 3 sets of eyes. White, gray, and the one with thick black lines that looks like he's squinting.
But I've seen some pics where a collector has one that has the mirror lens.
And I vaguely recall someone before selling one, and specified that it has the mirror lens.

I kinda like this piece, and almost pre-ordered. Its on waitlist now, but if I do go to waitlist, I want the one with mirrored lenses.

So was there a special edition on this with the mirror lens?
On spec site, I see its supposed to have 3 sets of eyes. White, gray, and the one with thick black lines that looks like he's squinting.
But I've seen some pics where a collector has one that has the mirror lens.
And I vaguely recall someone before selling one, and specified that it has the mirror lens.

I kinda like this piece, and almost pre-ordered. Its on waitlist now, but if I do go to waitlist, I want the one with mirrored lenses.
I believe only the black one came with the mirrored eyes

Back