Queen Studios Collectibles - Terminator 2 - T-800 & T-1000 1:1 Busts and 1:4 Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Queen Studios Collectibles - Terminator 2 - T-800 & T-1000 1:1 Busts and 1:4 Stat

As soon as I saw silicon in the materials list I was out.

Re: Queen Studios Collectibles - Terminator 2 - T-800 & T-1000 1:1 Busts and 1:4 Stat

As soon as I saw silicon in the materials list I was out.
I would like to know why? As far is I know they use high quality silicone.

high grade silicone, if taken care of, will out live all of us.

Individually punched hair can only work with silicon. That's why MIB Rosenberg is just hair patched glue on top.
Some silicon material can hold up extremely long time.

high grade silicone, if taken care of, will out live all of us.
Thank you. If it's not too much bother how do you go about looking after something like this? I could google it of course but when it comes to collectibles there may be something more specific? I am considering the T-800 if I can find a payment plan over a long while once they're up for PO.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I have a couple of life size "platinum" silicone busts made for me by a guy in the UK. I asked the same question, don't know what type of silicone they're using but if it's "platinum" silicone I've heard and read a typical life span is around 30+ years at least or more. If they're using the quality stuff you should be good to go Hicks, this piece will see you out. BTW the two Cinemaquettes I own, Arnold and Captain Sparrow are doing fine after 12 and 11 years, who knows what silicone Cinemaquette is using? I would of preferred translucent resin though just to play it safe.

Last edited:

I would love to get the T-1000, he looks friggin awesome. But this will cost around $5,000 AUS not including postage or import tax. So another 1 to 2K at least.
Thats expensive for a bust.....

Yep, I think I'll stick to NECA for my Terminator fix :lol

Yep, I think I'll stick to NECA for my Terminator fix :lol

haha me too!
I love my HT T2 Battle Damged Arnie and HT 1/4 endo.
full size busts and figures are out of my price range
saving for a flat in London cuts out what u can afford by a lot! :(

haha me too!
I love my HT T2 Battle Damged Arnie and HT 1/4 endo.
full size busts and figures are out of my price range

It honestly doesn't bother me not being able to buy things like this. I've always been about toys/action figures so statues, busts, prop replicas - anything lifesize - I've always happily lived without and will continue to.

I'm only curious how likenesses turn out in these other media/formats.

It honestly doesn't bother me not being able to buy things like this. I've always been about toys/action figures so statues, busts, prop replicas - anything lifesize - I've always happily lived without and will continue to.

I'm only curious how likenesses turn out in these other media/formats.

Fair,
Only large scale one I always wanted is the Aliens Queen! She is my faviore charcter ever so would love to have a even a recast 1/6 scale puppet!

A flat will serve you a lot better than Arnie's head on a side board mate. I double think purchases some times as I'm saving myself but payment plans usually suffice.

A flat will serve you a lot better than Arnie's head on a side board mate. I double think purchases some times as I'm saving myself but payment plans usually suffice.

:exactly:

I have a couple of life size "platinum" silicone busts made for me by a guy in the UK. I asked the same question, don't know what type of silicone they're using but if it's "platinum" silicone I've heard and read a typical life span is around 30+ years at least or more. If they're using the quality stuff you should be good to go Hicks, this piece will see you out. BTW the two Cinemaquettes I own, Arnold and Captain Sparrow are doing fine after 12 and 11 years, who knows what silicone Cinemaquette is using? I would of preferred translucent resin though just to play it safe.
thank you for the info mate.

Maybe I missed it on the previous posts but does the eye light up? Also anyone have any idea when the T-800 bust will go on sale?

Thank you. If it's not too much bother how do you go about looking after something like this? I could google it of course but when it comes to collectibles there may be something more specific? I am considering the T-800 if I can find a payment plan over a long while once they're up for PO.

keeping them in a dust free environment would also decrease any "breakdown". I know collectors who have taken good care of Latex, which isn't as high quality as silicone, for 10+ years and reported no issues. I've only had one silicone piece for a few years, sold it, but will be getting something from Bobby C. Long story short, I'm not worried about the durability or shelf life of it if taken care of.

Bobby C, whatever happened to that guy? Haven't seen about or heard of him in ages.

Both of these busts are on eBay.

Bobby C, whatever happened to that guy? Haven't seen about or heard of him in ages.

never really asked what he's been up to. He still does commissions of course, but he doesn't do the social media/forum stuff anymore.

Back