Queen Studios Collectibles CAPTAIN MARVEL Life Size bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why wouldnt we?! cause it'd be amazing! and i think brie larson looks amazing as captain marvel!

I'm not arguing how cool it would be, but I'm basing my opinion of the character on the comics and I never cared for her. So idk why anyone would want a life size of her.

So because you don't want it, you can't understand why anyone else would want it? Don't get me wrong, I don't want either. In fact, I'm not even going to watch the movie until it's out on DVD. But, the movie is a huge success $$$ wise for Marvel Studios and there are probably a lot of people who loved the movie and will want this. Just because we don't want it, doesn't mean that others won't want it as well. Different strokes for different folks.

So because you don't want it, you can't understand why anyone else would want it? Don't get me wrong, I don't want either. In fact, I'm not even going to watch the movie until it's out on DVD. But, the movie is a huge success $$$ wise for Marvel Studios and there are probably a lot of people who loved the movie and will want this. Just because we don't want it, doesn't mean that others won't want it as well. Different strokes for different folks.

exactly! in all honesty the movie was so so, but i did enjoy brie as marvel. and i for one would love to have this when released.

Captain Marvel is coming

59556948_399845554200223_8652334166093856768_n.jpg

Captain Miserable and the HAIRCUT!!!

I never got that ‘complaint’. As she probably smiles etc as much as if not more than SJ/Black Widow, or frankly any of the other actresses did in any other single MCU film. As most of the other MCU female portrayals are fairly stoic in their manner when required and they don’t seem to get the same sort of reactions.

And do you remember how haircuts were in the 90’s etc. Just look at any of those older tv sitcoms etc.

I never got that ‘complaint’. As she probably smiles etc as much as if not more than SJ/Black Widow, or frankly any of the other actresses did in any other single MCU film. As most of the other MCU female portrayals are fairly stoic in their manner when required and they don’t seem to get the same sort of reactions.

And do you remember how haircuts were in the 90’s etc. Just look at any of those older tv sitcoms etc.

It has nothing to do with smiling or anything. She's simply a charisma vacuum.

It has nothing to do with smiling or anything. She's simply a charisma vacuum.

We've got mister charisma over here guys!

Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing this as their work usually looks great. Will be too pricey for me though

Mob mentality.

When I first saw they were doing CM, I said "well there's a character (next) to no one asked for".

Trailers hit: "Yaaaaawn"

Then she started running her mouth.

I wouldn't have that bust in my house if it were given to me. And I don't care if no one else agreed with me. (mob)

Back