Statue Queen Studios: Civil War - Spider-Man (Tom Holland) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure I'll add this to my CW line up. Some one really needs to make the ladies!

Don't know if I would use the unmasked portrait but it looks pretty good.

Man, I am on the fence a little on this. While the sculpt and detail look good that pose is just not doing it for me. I feel the crouching down is hiding a lot of him. The price is going to be a big factor on this one. Does anyone know if this is the final product?

Pretty sure I'll add this to my CW line up. Some one really needs to make the ladies!

Don't know if I would use the unmasked portrait but it looks pretty good.

This, next to the IS line would look dope! I'm surprised Iron Studios never made one.

Their ?smaller? scale pieces do seem priced quite reasonably. If not quite low (relative to current Prime 1 prices) like their 1/3 Joker.

If the price is right I'd definitely be interested, the Holland sculpt looks promising too

vvt8KhS.jpg

cqRCX3o.jpg

fJSCLUe.jpg

J46bVbp.jpg

9Qzm4km.jpg

That is almost definitely a buy if the price isn't crazy. I hope it isn't something difficult to find in the US.

Wow, that looks really good!

More and more I'm getting excited for Queen Studios to start making 1/4 comic-based sculpts.

Aside from the incorrect base it looks absolutely perfect. I wonder if they'll include a little Ant-Man to stick on the shield, lol.

Great idea, I have the one that came with Iron Studios Cap sitting unused in the box. Just a tiny bit of Blu Tac and potential perfection.

This is my favorite Spiderman look by far so really hoping this is marketed in North America.

looks great I was hoping for a 1/3 scale

So was I.

Because of Prime 1, my DC collection completely overpowers my Marvel pieces, and I’m a much bigger Marvel fan than I am of DC. It’s kind of like my Omnibus collection they’re mostly DC, but that’s only because of Marvel Unlimited.

So I’m having to find space so I can purchase some MCU life size busts and potentially a 1/2 scale here and there to even it out.

I?m in the same boat with my collection however i have a lot of Star Wars as that?s my fave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back