QUEEN STUDIOS : BLACK PANTHER life size bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They put up on fb today a question with who everyone wants to see next. Seems like Cap and BW are leading the comments. I would buy both of those lol

They put up on fb today a question with who everyone wants to see next. Seems like Cap and BW are leading the comments. I would buy both of those lol

I love Cap. Is it bad that I actually want them to have a bad likeness so I won't have to spend the cash :)

yV58xpd.jpg

Nice pic. My only concern with this piece is that it can sometimes appear plasticky in photos—maybe due to the fact that they wanted to make the suit turn purple under UV light.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's Sisko put out a video on YT showing off these Queen Studios pieces. Panther bust looked great. Wonder when the PO will drop.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Just ordered this, after missing out on the Spiderman bust, I didn't want to miss out again. Love the effects of the blue light. I might try and put him in a glass showcase with built in blue lights that I can put on with remote. That would look bloody awesome.

If anyone knows where I can still get Spiderman at a reasonable price, please PM me.

Looks great

I ordered one of their Iron Man Mark 50 busts (clean version) from Spec Fiction shop

Queen Studios are going to be at New York Comicon next week (booth #243) so hopefully all of their MCU busts will be there

I think I'm leaning towards buying this...but I just don't really know where I'd put it if I purchased it.

I did notice there's a really great video of this on Instagram of this piece looking like it's in a collector's room with it rotating on a lazy Susan. I have no idea how to embed it here though. Looked really nice.

Back