Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good to me too.
I was resisting the early processing offer on my Flex but after seeing the images in this thread recently posted I have given in and settled the outstanding payments to get her quicker :)

Also getting the 10% discount voucher I can use on Ogleveil is also too tempting to pass up.

You guys are living in denial, those eyes look like they were painted by a child, they cant even stay within the lines as the White overlaps the eyelid.

nIlmKFp.jpg

LoL SS

She looks like she's been up all night drinking.

Horrible

Chris

Her eyes are very poorly painted, the White of her right eye over-laps her eyelid.

2m7f0qg.jpg

What is it with Sideshow and eyeballs.

LoL SS

She looks like she's been up all night drinking.

Horrible

Chris

I thought I had seen that look before :lol:lol:lol Good Times

OH! I agree with Dr. Sanchez, I would not have to be 2" away to see that a 4 year old with Graves Disease drinking rice wine painted the eyes :lol:lol:lol

Yup, you guys are right. Her eyes are totally unacceptable from this distance. Better cancel her. :cuckoo:

Actually, in that pic, her eyes do look a bit messed up. Not that it's a complete deal breaker but anyone who says they look fine from this distance is fooling themselves. Again, it's completely up to the eye of the beholder and what you can accept, but those eyes are not fine...definitely lazy eyed.

the eyebrows still bothers me more than the eyes though. i wont be placing her looking straight forward to me anyways. but yeah im heavily on the fence now :(
good thing i have the print though

I do agree the paint job on this one is lack luster. However so far everything I've gotten from sideshow has not had any flaws or really bad paint apps from Statue lines with 'a lot' of those problems. Basing anything off a single photo of 1 statue from the line is folly.

I do agree the paint job on this one is lack luster. However so far everything I've gotten from sideshow has not had any flaws or really bad paint apps from Statue lines with 'a lot' of those problems. Basing anything off a single photo of 1 statue from the line is folly.

Agreed. When mine comes in tomorrow I'll either be ecstatic or crying a river. But at least we'll have more pictures to compare.

If I receive a Queen with eyes painted that way I'll be requesting a new head from Sideshow. Is it noticeable from three feet away? Maybe not. Is it acceptable that for $400 the painter can't at least paint within the freaking lines? NO.

First, this is a great line, really and I love the creativity here. All the videos which are done for promoting is like a hollywood production as it's best! But from my point of view, Sideshow couldn't do justice to painting anymore! All the skin colors are just plain,no depth just like Red Sonja and Wonder Woman! If I were Sideshow, I will continue to produce kits like Prototypez cause they are working with really big sculptors like Cipriano, Martin Canale, Andy Bergholtz and etc. So what I see nowadays, nearly everyone who purchase a SS product, customize it anyway in terms of repainting it! I really choose to buy a kit rather than a bad painting statue. Of course this is me, just sharing my thought:) Congrats to ones who love their product:)

New pics up on facebook. Shots look better. Still a bit **** eyed, but it looks good. Skin looks better than WW and RS.

Back