Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is why forums are becoming irrelevant by the day. People like posting in real time. Not to mention, people make an effort to post there pics here, and a lot of the times nobody responds to it. So why bother posting pics here, when people get responses on facebook? And with that said, my QOTD comes in Friday!!!!! So stoked!!! Ill post pics on facebook. Stay tuned! :lol

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you, Gethsemoni...

sf1.jpg
sf2.jpg
sf3.jpg
sf4.jpg
sf5.jpg
sf6.jpg
sf7.jpg
sf8.jpg
sf9.jpg
sf91.jpg
sf92.jpg
sf93.jpg
sf94.jpg
sf95.jpg
sf96.jpg

Hope you enjoyed!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuking amazing :yess: Mine should be shipping out today :impatient: On the plus side I got my custom framing back.
Bu8BZ7V.png

potato quality but you get the picture (hah)

Great pics! Mine is scheduled for delivery on Thursday. I can see how some people prefer the smoother look of the eyebrows on the proto, but either way she looks incredible. It looks like there's a little spot of dark paint over her left eye.

WOW Giamonta! Fantastic pictures, you set the bar with them. She looks incredible. :thud:

:woo She's on her way. Just got my shipping notices ( I always seem to get them at 3:00AM EST) and my 10% Originals Coupon. She is due to arrive by Friday. CW and my Death's print are due to ship today and tomorrow. Now just waiting on WW.

Wow! Thanks for those pictures Giamontan. She is so super detailed and came out so nice! I want her so bad! Thanks for sharing!

Looks great!!! Face is painted fantastically!
I feel lucky with how her face came out!

Very nice pics, she looks great. Mine arrives tomorrow. Hopefully she looks as good.
Thanks! Hope yours looks great too!

Excellent photos, Giamontan, and fantastic statue! Thank you for sharing!
Thank you very much!

Great pics! Mine is scheduled for delivery on Thursday. I can see how some people prefer the smoother look of the eyebrows on the proto, but either way she looks incredible. It looks like there's a little spot of dark paint over her left eye.
I agree with the smoother looking eyebrows but I can't complain cause she's still amazing! Yep, the one flaw, a small spot of paint over her left eye. Can't really see it except in the pictures.

Awesome photo's Giamontan look's like it turned out quite well.
Thank you very much!

WOW Giamonta! Fantastic pictures, you set the bar with them. She looks incredible. :thud:
Thank you very much! It's easy to get great photos when she looks this good!

Those pics are great! Definitely getting excited about getting mine. She's out for delivery--should have it this afternoon.
Thank you Zod! You're gonna love yours!

Wow! Thanks for those pictures Giamontan. She is so super detailed and came out so nice! I want her so bad! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you very much! She is lovely!

Back