Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Queen was my first ever SS order. I did it on flex pay, not sure why I did it over six months though, I think I was testing it out to see how it all worked. I know I regretted it within a couple of days and went to simply pay it off in full so I could get it sooner but oddly that was considered cancelling and I didn't want to lose the deposit. Now I am quite happy it's delayed as at least it might be ready for shipping by the time I have paid in full :)

Really excited for the whole of this range though. Red Death took me quite a lot of viewing to grow to like it,can't wait for it's arrival.

The Queen was my first ever SS order. I did it on flex pay, not sure why I did it over six months though, I think I was testing it out to see how it all worked. I know I regretted it within a couple of days and went to simply pay it off in full so I could get it sooner but oddly that was considered cancelling and I didn't want to lose the deposit. Now I am quite happy it's delayed as at least it might be ready for shipping by the time I have paid in full :)

Really excited for the whole of this range though. Red Death took me quite a lot of viewing to grow to like it,can't wait for it's arrival.

Once SS is shipping it you can call and pay any balance due if you still have payments to make at that time. Just can't change it beforehand.

You can change the payment method, but you won't be able to get charged if you do full pay.

I'm sure this one will be smoking. If I can get a second one at a good price, I may get that converted into a Day of the Dead Queen.

Broke down and ordered her. I had forgotten I had the $25 off coupon from the COTD kit so I used it instead of waiting for the 10% off pop-up that may never happen for me. After I get the Queen I'll use the 10% off code that comes with her for Kier and then I'll be done with the line.

Broke down and ordered her. I had forgotten I had the $25 off coupon from the COTD kit so I used it instead of waiting for the 10% off pop-up that may never happen for me. After I get the Queen I'll use the 10% off code that comes with her for Kier and then I'll be done with the line.

My exact plan for me. But I'll still give that 10% a go. It didn't work the last two times it happened to me.....

I've been trying for days and it still hasn't popped up. I was getting pop-up offers like crazy for awhile: X-Force Deadpool PF, Harley PF, Gladiator Hulk, but it's been a couple months since I've seen one. At least I had the $25 code--it'd be nice to get an extra $13 off but she's already at the old PF prices anyway so not getting the $13 extra isn't going to make or break me on the order.

I've been trying for days and it still hasn't popped up. I was getting pop-up offers like crazy for awhile: X-Force Deadpool PF, Harley PF, Gladiator Hulk, but it's been a couple months since I've seen one. At least I had the $25 code--it'd be nice to get an extra $13 off but she's already at the old PF prices anyway so not getting the $13 extra isn't going to make or break me on the order.
Yeah, it isn't bad, I too have the 25 codes, so I may go on that front, and still do the 10% off of Kier when I get Geth. Luckily those two are the only ones I"m getting, so there isn't a rush to use the code as it expires this year. So I may just wait for some IHP first.
How does one trigger this phantom code?

I got it through obsessive luck. :lol

The 10% just popped up for me so I've got it saved to my wallet. Still not sure if I want queen or not. My wife is definitely not in favor of her...

I've tried several times before. I'm on a different computer now. Added her to cart, went to checkout, logged in, went back to the cart, waited a couple minutes while looking at my phone and then it popped up as soon as I touched the mouse. I'm not sure if the code is account specific or not so if I decide not to bite I'll let someone else try it.

I just spent some time looking through a whole bunch of pictures of these pieces at the shows, and this line, or at least the prototypes, are truly something to behold.

The raw detail in sculpt and colors are phenomenal.

I feel Sideshow has a lot riding on this line. And as such I can't imagine they'd just send these off to be produced at just any old factory in China.

I mean, Sideshow is trying a make a franchise here. This is meant to be more than just statues, it's obviously an identity they're trying to create. A large brand that is directly identifiable with Sideshow themselves.

How could this line fail? How could these NOT live up to expectations? I can imagine, though I have no inside info, that these might have been sent to a factory with a much higher standard than what we're used to. At least I can hope...

I really like the design, and am considering getting this, but it's such a ways off. I'm waiting until closer to release to make a final decision...

I just received this email:

Your pre-order of the Queen of the Dead - PF - The Dead (400242) is expected into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 5-7 weeks. The anticipated arrival window has been expanded due to significant delays at the Port of Long Beach caused by the dock worker contract negotiations. Be advised that you will receive a separate e-mail that will include the date that your item is due to be processed and charged.

Back