Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely stunning piece. This is worthy to be in my collection. If that drape comes off and reveals that fine culo, I will order 2! :naughty

Bro, anything with a va jj or you suspect might have a va jj makes it into your collection.

Can't wait to preorder. I've got this image in my head of her having vampire like powers so I'm hoping the exclusive is a change of head that has a more demonic face, maybe with fangs and red eyes.

That being said it is also very possible that there will be no exclusive, just like with Jack the Ripper. These are in house projects after all.

I concentrate on the dark, horror, undead stuff and this statue has nothing to do with it. It's just a hot woman in a bikini passed off as something else. The only "evil/dark" on this statue is the two tiny minions on the base. She doesn't look scary, evil, or anything related to the subject.

She looks pasty, but hot.

"Baywatch of the Dead" should be the actual title of this statue. Easy pass because I'm not attracted to poly stone in female form. If she actually looked evil, etc. then I might have gotten it.

She looks great but I'm only looking to collect modern or classic horror icons in PF form. Congrats to those who buy her, she is beautiful to look at but it's still a pass for me.

I'm down for a full on Baywatch of the Dead line!

If Bride of Frankenstein counts then I think Queen of the Dead can count. One is a lot more sexual than the other, but neither will keep you awake at night...at least not for the horror aspect to them...

Wouldn't be surprised if its her demonic pets are the exclusive but it could be another arm.

I actually wouldn't be shocked if there is no exclusive. There wasn't one for Jack so it might be an ongoing theme to just offer one version.

I would buy this, but I'm too dark (I'm sooo dark) and this statue is not.

t-shirt_jesus-was-more-goth-than-you.jpg

Should be next week, we got the preview this past newsletter, I think I'm going to be passing on Sonya and getting this. She's gorgeous! Awesome face sculpt.

Back