Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That pic is awesome. She looks good in all lighting. I like how this bright picture makes her look more washed out and pale. This is my most anticipated statue of the year. I've been waiting years for a female The Dead statue. I kind of hope they still do a less fantasy-driven female zombie though. One that would go with Patient Zero.

That pic is awesome. She looks good in all lighting. I like how this bright picture makes her look more washed out and pale. This is my most anticipated statue of the year. I've been waiting years for a female The Dead statue. I kind of hope they still do a less fantasy-driven female zombie though. One that would go with Patient Zero.

Indeed. I hope she looks that pale when we get her. Looks even better than the previous images that way.

Thanks for the pic! She's looking awesome!

Although, I think I'd prefer a different color for the goblin thing under her. I mean it's almost the same color as her skin tone. Just my opinion.

I'm not sure if that recent pic is washed out a bit (over exposure), but I do agree with the others here. That pale skin tone looks great on her.

She is dead after all. :)

Here is a pic taken this weekend at son of Monsterpalooza:

https://s183.photobucket.com/user/r...485f7b3921e6384750ec5f08_zpsfa600b10.jpg.html

c52b81ce485f7b3921e6384750ec5f08_zpsfa600b10.jpg

This picture has 100% sold me on this statue. I wanted it before, but I already per-ordered Red Sonja and Gladiator Hulk for next year so I wasn't sure I wanted to commit to this as well. This look way too good to pass up though.

Yeah it's weird but that picture really sells her. For some reason she just looks so much better in that picture than in others. I wonder why? I think the angle is also the ideal setup for displaying her. Has her looking out in the distant while her foot is placed toward the viewer. Looks really impressive this way.

Yep. I agree that the pic in that lighting does sell her very well. I think she looks good in all lights.

Back