Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:) Fascinating, No Pissing Match here but I do want to ask about something you stated "But this piece will in fact be shipped with the seam in the thigh" where do you get your Facts? and your theory does not hold water based on the Goblin on the base, they can and have done stand alone accessory pieces as like with Lady Death PF and Vampirella PF, just saying.

In ending from what I have seen as far as Sculptures from Concept to Completion some statues do have seams up to the very final days and before there given the Green Light and then they receive there Paint Application.

I for one and many others do not want a seam in the middle of a thigh or arm, it looks to much like a Action Figure like you can manipulate said arm or leg, for the price we are paying, it should be a piece of Art, keeping a seam on a statue would be considered by most as being Very Pedestrian

But Hey, as you said just wait and see

Be Cool
Al

has there been a statue where a leg was loose? it's usually the arms, atleast with all the statue's i've recieved so far. :dunno

I would bet anything the final piece will not have a huge seam in the leg.

Agreed

it won't. the SDCC one is a prototype

Agreed

has there been a statue where a leg was loose? it's usually the arms, at least with all the statue's I've received so far. :dunno

No not to my recollection, No Legs just Arms and those where Magnetic, which do not count, because they where designed that way, like X-23, Rogue, Gambit & Cyclops to name a few. Oh Late Welcome to the Show, if I didn't

From what I recall the Jason Voorhees PF had a similar join on his left leg. Though no one cares has no one wants to display him with his pants off I guess.

Any word when this is going up for PO?

Nothing official but a safe bet is...

Spooktacular-Logo.jpg

Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't Alex say something like this will go on preorder near the end of the year?

Back