Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No No No, Let's call it what it is " That A$$! "

queen_of_the_dead_original_sculpt_2_by_marknewman-d6enq44.jpg

queen_of_the_dead_3_by_marknewman-d6enqfu.jpg

all opposed ? all for?

rihanna-rude-boy-o.gif

Somehow Ray Donovan is appropriate for this thread.

[ame="https://youtu.be/jPhYRtK0fBU"]https://youtu.be/jPhYRtK0fBU[/ame]

you could use some glasses :)

well, at 1st pic there's indeed a seam on the right thigh, although there's no seam at 2nd pic...so that confuse me, would there be any seam on the right thigh or not? :lol

anyway, what I mean with seam is joint connection/thin line on right thigh as appeared at 1st pic. I don't know the exact english word for that, because I don't talk english properly :rotfl

well, at 1st pic there's indeed a seam on the right thigh, although there's no seam at 2nd pic...so that confuse me, would there be any seam on the right thigh or not? :lol

anyway, what I mean with seam is joint connection/thin line on right thigh as appeared at 1st pic. I don't know the exact english word for that, because I don't talk english properly :rotfl

The pic's are WIP Work in Progress shots my Friend and they are in the order of appearance, one with the seam is 1st the Last is final preparation before Paint, Welcome to the Show; Livindaye

The pic's are WIP Work in Progress shots my Friend and they are in the order of appearance, one with the seam is 1st the Last is final preparation before Paint, Welcome to the Show; Livindaye

oh i see, now that makes sense...thanks, mate
sorry for the bad english :)

Don't wanna start a pissing match here... But this piece will in fact be shipped with the seam in the thigh.

Pics without the seam are final sculpt. Notice the covered stability wire going into her lower back. The full body pics without stability but with seam are the final piece.

That leg will be detachable due to the goblin holding onto it. It's for shipping.

But hey, what do I know? Just wait and see. :)

Don't wanna start a pissing match here... But this piece will in fact be shipped with the seam in the thigh.

Pics without the seam are final sculpt. Notice the covered stability wire going into her lower back. The full body pics without stability but with seam are the final piece.

That leg will be detachable due to the goblin holding onto it. It's for shipping.

But hey, what do I know? Just wait and see. :)

:) Fascinating, No Pissing Match here but I do want to ask about something you stated "But this piece will in fact be shipped with the seam in the thigh" where do you get your Facts? and your theory does not hold water based on the Goblin on the base, they can and have done stand alone accessory pieces as like with Lady Death PF and Vampirella PF, just saying.

In ending from what I have seen as far as Sculptures from Concept to Completion some statues do have seams up to the very final days and before there given the Green Light and then they receive there Paint Application.

I for one and many others do not want a seam in the middle of a thigh or arm, it looks to much like a Action Figure like you can manipulate said arm or leg, for the price we are paying, it should be a piece of Art, keeping a seam on a statue would be considered by most as being Very Pedestrian

But Hey, as you said just wait and see

Be Cool
Al

Last edited:
Back