Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got round to ordering her! I had a $50 off coupon so used this instead of the $38 discount offered on the 10% off SS original product (I have Kier on pre-order). Not sure if I will be offered the 10% again if I go for Cleopsis?

If you've got the space and the funds then you've got to treat yourself.

Funds, yes, since I'm returning the Hulk EX I just got. Space? Never enough! Bought a house with tons of space and storage, but I'll never be able to display everything at once.

Funds, yes, since I'm returning the Hulk EX I just got. Space? Never enough! Bought a house with tons of space and storage, but I'll never be able to display everything at once.

If you do decide to get one, try using eBay. You can easily find one for under retail.

Free shipping and discount code? OK, I'm in for a Mark Newman sculpt! I've always appreciated the look of this statue. I'm going in with the idea that if it's not perfect, it's going back, and I'm not trying again. So, fingers crossed. If I keep her then I might end up pairing her with Death once he finally comes out in 2020 ;).

Oh dear WHY do people do this...

LINK IS NSFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sideshow QUEEN OF THE DEAD 21.5" PF Statue CUSTOM w 2 body Not Vampirella | eBay

Totally ruined

Neil

:lol 25 watchers! Someone will buy this. Imagine if friends come by to see this. Well I guess i can be hidden in the bedroom for self pleasure. I mean to look at so don't think I'm referring to anything else. The hype was there when this first came out but now with so much out there people are losing interest somewhat. Space is another issue. I'm glad I waited. If I do want any of these later I can buy them all for less and free shipping too.

Last edited:
My QOTD shows up on Monday.... hoping a get a flawless piece... the macro setting on my camera will be in full effect.

Back