Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427465500.061222.jpg
You need improve light equipment and camera even Photoshop skill to make it not too fail.

I've seen it. But nah, I'm not really into art prints. I'll only buy one if its one of my favorite characters. I'll leave art prints to those who really wants them ...

Got my Queen any days ago...shes abolutly nice, only the PVC Base is a slap in the face of a Collector who spend a lot of money for that.
My first PVC Base was from the Jack Sparrow PF and the problem with this bases is that you can feel how cheap they are.
I cant understand whats going on at ss, some Figures and Busts are massive like the Batman PF who is over 13kg and others are hollow like the Hulk Maquette...weird.

polystone is not really plastic, resin is, among others.

I wanted this piece but the price kept me away, it can't warrant the same prices as the big licenses, dc, marvel, Star Wars, ect... Sorry SSC.

Just got mine delivered from CDUK. Looks okay overall. The white of her right eye is a bit weird but not too bad. What were the major QC issues with this? At first glance, I think I got lucky and received a decent one.

Check her tattoo on her back if its aligned properly. It should follow her spine. The tattoo is a decal so check for rips, too.

IMO, the tat was the biggest concern.

Back