Quarantine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is REC going to be on dvd anytime soon or do you have to watch it on youtube? want to watch it now after listing to you guys talk about it.

It's available on amazon in the uk. Not sure when it hits dvd in the states.

I saw Quarantine a couple of nights ago and loved every minute. GREAT scares, fantastic "WTF" moment with the firefighter from "That Thing You Do" flying down from above.

I can't wait to see REC, as I have heard it is a superior film. I'm pretty disappointed that it was not made available on R1 before the remake because I would have definitely watched it first.

Saw it last night and thought it was a fun movie. Why are old ladies and little girls so scary?

Lost interest in the characters real fast due to them be stupid and setting up their own chaotic situations. But the main girl was nice eye candy.

I rented this and Saw 5 a few nights ago. Didn't care for Saw 5 but this movie was very good. I liked it a lot. So much so that I'll probably buy the blu-ray.

For any of you guys that played Bioshock, did you think 'splicer' when the demon guy upstairs was walking around with a hammer? :lol

One thing I didn't get, when the camera guy looked in the loft and the demon thing knocked him and the camera down, was that a demon child or the same demon guy walking around in the dark?

Loved Rec, very low budget almost amatuerish feel to it, but creepy as hell and very tense. I'm loathe to watch this pointless remake.

Ok so *spoiler alert*......

So what the hell was that thing at the end of the movie? Looked like a demon guy? Definitely not a rabies infected person like the others....I got totally lost at that point. Where the hell were they, in the attic of the building or was it someone's apartment? There was rabid zombies downstairs and a demon guy upstairs....what the hell?

Also, why wasnt the little girl like the rest of the infected if she was sick?

Overall a nice thrill, was better than I expected.

when the cop and fireman are asking the landlord who lives where and they ask about the room at the very top the landlord say......."it's an attic and a man lives up there but he is never around." So yes it's an attic and i assume that the guy up there is the man they were talking about.

Not sure if he had the suprerabies or not but all the stuff there about doomsday cults and such can make me believe that it could be something else - it looks like he was trying to spread something.

I apologize if this was already covered i didn't read all of the posts.

But yes i liked the movie as well, not revolutionary or anything but it was a fun ride.

I rented this and Saw 5 a few nights ago. Didn't care for Saw 5 but this movie was very good. I liked it a lot. So much so that I'll probably buy the blu-ray.
yeah the Saw movies seem to be losing their steam. i do like to watch the new ones just to see the traps get crazier and crazier.

I rented it yesterday after reading this thread and enjoyed it but I need to see it again because there were a couple of parts I was a little confused over. What the hell was in the attic?

This is "what" was in the attic. I can't remember if the pics are from .REC or from QUARANTINE.

photo_45.jpg

photo_46.jpg

photo_47.jpg

This is "what" was in the attic. I can't remember if the pics are from .REC or from QUARANTINE.

photo_45.jpg

I still don't understand what the ^^^^ this creature is supposed to be, or what significance it has with the movie's storyline...:duh

Back