Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek TOS Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Kirk and Spock

Just seen that Planet Action Figures have announced on their homepage that they're the official and only retailer that's going to stock exclusives in the UK and Europe.

Happy days. Can't wait! :clap

Does anybody know where there will be Exclusives in the US? I want to get hold of the EXs here in the states.

Does anybody know where there will be Exclusives in the US? I want to get hold of the EXs here in the states.

Qmxonline.com will have them up very soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EXACTLY!!!!!! thanks to Nanjin... ALL the thanks to Nanjin!!!!!

Without the support of Trek fans, these won't get this far. So please help us all by promoting Kirk and Spock so we can complete the crew of NCC-1701 Enterprise!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd be very (pleasantly) surprised if it's the alternative sculpt. That would be amazing, but they're unlikely to do that IMO. Cost, no doubt. Judging by all the "hints" and sillyness, my money is on Spock's harp, as seen elsewhere before.

So any further delays in production will be down to waiting for the QMX office cat to cough up enough fur balls. :horror

:lol

I'd actually really like a load of tribbles for the display!

I'd be very (pleasantly) surprised if it's the alternative sculpt. That would be amazing, but they're unlikely to do that IMO. Cost, no doubt. Judging by all the "hints" and sillyness, my money is on Spock's harp, as seen elsewhere before.

:lol

I'd actually really like a load of tribbles for the display!

Get some of those tiny Pom Pom ball things. My daughter has loads in her arts and crafts box! That way you can make your own :)

I'm going to shave a hamster or two. . . Just gotta sneak into the local pet shop.

If you think about it, most 1/6 companies milk figures for everything they're worth - SA are an extreme case. So, we're likely to see an alternative sculpt on a complete figure. Just a guess, but that's what I think might happen. A harp has been shown before, so it's likely that anyway. Mine will stay in its box, but still nice to have.

QMx only supplied an extra Mal HS because the first one was so terrible. What they did really well though was including both in the box - a very nice gesture. Plus it saved them some time not having to swap them all out.

Get some of those tiny Pom Pom ball things. My daughter has loads in her arts and crafts box! That way you can make your own :)

Pom Pom balls are not Tribbles. Believe or not, i have talked to half of these pom pom balls factories about 1.5 years ago. They cant do them. I even looked into real fur... I dont want any toys in this. We want realistic figures and accessories, dont we?

来自我的 HUAWEI NXT-AL10 上的 Tapatalk

Kirk_surrounded_by_Tribbles.jpg

Let's convert HT's Chewbacca into a few Tribbles.

I am considering picking this up to go with QMX Kirk and Spock (at least until QMX comes out with their own Uhura).

Star_Trek_Barbie_Uhura_01__scaled_800.jpg

Really looking forward to preordering Kirk and Spock direct from QMX

Finally, it arrives.

Up on QMx :), exclusives are also now listed. I will update my site today with exclusives and will update photos from the photoshoot tomo :) . So now you know officially what the exclusives are, thoughts?

It says exclusives go up for pre-order on Monday, June 23rd, yet the 23rd is next Thursday.

Wow, those final figures look pretty damn amazing. The Spock likeness still doesn't seem quite as strong as the Kirk, but it gets the job done well enough, and I like that he did end up being a bit taller in the end (although too bad they couldn't find a slimmer body to use for him).

These shots of Kirk are definitely my favorite:

Capture4 (561x800).jpg

Captujhggre (650x800).jpg

I'm glad the exclusives aren't (arguably) something essential like alternative heads with different expressions, which would have had to have been much more than $20 anyway.

That phaser rifle for Kirk is really tempting though.

I was planning to get the Exclusives, but will probably go with the regulars. The regular versions can be bought for a discount and free shipping at a few vendors, which will save $50 or more per figure. The Kirk rifle looks great though.

I was just checking US vendors. Not sure if they would have good shipping rates to you.

I was planning to get the Exclusives, but will probably go with the regulars. The regular versions can be bought for a discount and free shipping at a few vendors, which will save $50 or more per figure. The Kirk rifle looks great though.

I've been considering the exclusives, but now that they are on the website, I'll pass. I got in at BBTS when they listed at $159.99. Hard to pass up that savings.

Back