Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek TOS Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see you've got the Wand collectibles Phaser and Communicator. I can't speak to the phaser, but I love my communicator. As a replica goes, it's damn near perfect, and I use mine as it's meant (bluetooth) and I love that as well!

Yes! Both of those were presents from my wife as well. I can't tell you the excitement I felt answering a call from a real communicator. The phaser is fantastic as well. Both are really well done.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Planet of the huge millipedes. I had owned the green ones for a while and today bought a children magazine which had the red one (it's rewindable) included.

LOL, Astra. I'd be creeped out with those things crawling around. It would be great to see a baby one on Kirk's shoulder or something. "They're everywhere!"

Cool Egyptian pillars by the way.

Thanks for posting all the pics. It shows most people like them. I do.

I suppose I should contribute a pic also. :D

IMG_1158.JPG

LOL, Astra. I'd be creeped out with those things crawling around. It would be great to see a baby one on Kirk's shoulder or something. "They're everywhere!"

Cool Egyptian pillars by the way.
Thank you! The pillars are just paper towel rolls and I added some printed pictures onto it. I made them years ago for my Stargate figures.
I don't have a baby millipede, but I took your words to heart and did an action shot ;) Or perhaps Kirk is having a nightmare after being back home:

Thanks, I was very fortunate to have received the exclusive set with the blaster for Kirk as i originally ordered the regular versions of both figures.

Great pictures! Two of my favorite figures indeed also. I really had no idea how much they actually added to the variety of my collection until I acquired them.

What is that tiny Enterprise? Where can I get one?

Seems like Kirk and Spock have been bringing a lot of fun to the fans. They are doing their job well. Stay tune to some exciting news from QMx in the next few weeks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nanjin, it's a Hot Wheels one. That's the Battle Damaged edition from when Into Darkness came out but they have a newer one with more paint apps out now for the 50th. Of all places, I see that one in droves at a local Wal-Mart. PM me if you need help getting one, friend! I'd be happy to help you out.

*writes shopping list*
*puts alien plants on it*

I love the plants!
Thank you! I wish I could take complete credit for the idea, but another member inspired me just the same! I think he did some custom stands with them. These in total cost me just over $10 at PetSmart in the aquarium aisle! Definitely worth your time to stop and check. There's some really trippy and super "cheesey" alien plants there!

Back