Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek TOS Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Kirk and Spock

I just received my Exclusive Spock today...can't wait to break him out!

I have yet to receive a shipping notification for Kirk, but at this point I do know other collectors have started to report shipping notices for regular and exclusive versions of both Kirk and Spock.

The other nice thing to note is that QMx's free shipping method was via Priority Mail, so once these are in the post they will come quickly.

Don't have time to post any real pics but here's a quick one.

2uzr0ch.jpg

Don't have time to post any real pics but here's a quick one.

2uzr0ch.jpg

That looks simply amazing ! I'm loving this and can't wait to have them beam into my home. Spock looks scary realistic there, the eye makeup is very subtle but you can make it out. To steal one of his favourite sayings - " Fascinating " !

Okay, I'm back and got mine out of the box and did some futzing. Really great figure!
The only small nit I have to pick is the black collar sits a little flat on his right side because of the seam.
Also, the magnets in his accessories are a little week.

QMX Spock 003.jpg

Spock, meet Solo:
Spock- Meet Solo 004.jpg

By the way, I put Spock on a HT Star Wars stand to show his comparative height, the QMX Star Trek stand is smaller and shorter.

Last edited:

My exclusives haven't even shipped yet. WTF QMX?!?!

Non-exclusive Spock and Kirk arriving Monday!

Great pictures! The face doesn't seem too flashy in them?

I can't splurge right now...but gosh I'm so tempted to grab the normal Spock off of QMX with the free shipping.

I got my Kirk shipping notice from QMX. Can't wait. I bought Spock from another company on a sale so he will take longer.

There is a lot of natural light on it. It has a slight shine but not too bad in hand
Good to know, thanks. I was a bit worried after all those reviews. Would be bad if there was a difference when having the two figures close to each other.

Went to see the new Star Trek movie, and when I came home, the exclusive Spock was waiting for me. Whoohoo! By the way, I'm in Wisconsin, so it's not just those on the coast getting theirs.

Back