Quantum Mechanics Star Trek The Original Series Khan Noonien Singh 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived end of last week, and I am very satisfied with him. At my wife's suggestion, I ironed the belly suit, which made it set much better. Khan is now glowering at the tree in our 1/6 Xmas display, which features several Trek mimi-ornaments(including the Enterprise)...

The damn post lost my KHAAAANN
Said delivered but wasn’t...
But I harassed them until they located it

And yes they screwed up. Let it be known what we are already all state of the USPS is the absolute worst.

Looking forward to checking him out

Received Khan yesterday.
I was immediately impressed with the head sculp. It captures the character completely.
I had no issues with the fat suit. It seemed evenly distributed and when on display, Khan shows no sign of carrying Kirk’s love child... (hilarious pic/post earlier).
I took a bunch of pics yesterday evening, but I’ll do more today, in daylight.
All in all, a great 4th figure in this growing QMx Trek line.

I got my Khan as an early Christmas present today. He looks awesome!!! This is a great figure.

F4E6D8EB-47CE-4F5A-99F7-A2C867821258_zpsnv5bu9u2.jpeg

Khan is a great looking figure.

As we know, they went overboard with the belly padding. I had a go at removing the suit but it's so tight when you get to the shoulders that I gave up for fear of ripping it.

The padding does squish around a bit and I'm sure it looked better afterwards. But it does accentuate another problem: the lack of padding at the tops of the legs, where the suit becomes drawn into the gap.

So I'm putting a little padding into that area to thicken up the body. Thus removing his beer belly.

As I predicted, mine stuck in post. It's been circlin' around the city for the past week, from one sorting center to another. :(

I love this figure so much it’s perfect and I’d say hot toys quality. QMX is getting better and better.

He is indeed too fat so I took the suit off ( it doesn’t rip, don’t be afraid) and cut out his gause about halfway and spread it over his crotch and into his hip gaps. Totally perfect now.

Watching the original series on my HD Netflix on my 4K tv it’s hella bright suit. I think QMX got this right

That is an amazing looking picture. I love it. Very well done!!!!!

The aliens in the background look like Krill from The Orville with Kryptonian armor. Where are they from?

Thank you very much. I wanted to make a little Krill group/boarding party and the alien Kryptonian suits certainly helped me bash them. :D

I purchased the Krill male and female heads from an artist here:

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/chezmati?sort=newest

Thank you again.

Does anyone know what font was used for SS BOTANY BAY?

latest

I want to create a custom base for my Khan figure.
Made this name plate usin' Futura, Helvetica and some Trek font...

v9dni9a.jpg

... but would love to get it 99% right if someone can help. :)

Does anyone know what font was used for SS BOTANY BAY?

latest

I want to create a custom base for my Khan figure.
Made this name plate usin' Futura, Helvetica and some Trek font...

v9dni9a.jpg

... but would love to get it 99% right if someone can help. :)

looks good enough to me.....

It would be funny if in a month both those things are still up on their site and the urgent messages of "HE'S UP"
will look ridiculous hah. But then again, Mayne not!

In any case I share the excitement!! so happy to finally have him and that damn chair on the way. for under 300 you get a chair and a solid figure.. great deal!

NEWS FLASH!!

He's still available and in stock (a month and a half after the HE'S UP! delirium)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back