quadcent's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the feedback guys, and if i have to biuld a new addition to the house i'll most likely be keeping this one.

bring on the Hulkbuster and Hulk comiquette.:banana:banana

I thought you had a New Wing built to house your 9' foot Hulk as seen in your Avatar :D Oh the problems of the Idol Rich :rolleyes::D

I thought you had a New Wing built to house your 9' foot Hulk as seen in your Avatar :D Oh the problems of the Idol Rich :rolleyes::D

na, he's just in the shop for now. maybe someday i'll get ambitious and biuld an addition for a theatre/collectable room.
like i said maybe someday.:rolleyes:
i guess if i get a lifesize silver surfer and spidey, then i'd had to :banghead

here is my HBII with a slight modification.:naughty

301zr4o.jpg

8yuxxx.jpg

ojl2k8.jpg

1z3a4w2.jpg

1zpqiz9.jpg

2wg8zh3.jpg

2z7nytt.jpg

15mzc5f.jpg

9r5zxl.jpg

na, he's just in the shop for now. maybe someday i'll get ambitious and biuld an addition for a theatre/collectable room.
like i said maybe someday.:rolleyes:
i guess if i get a lifesize silver surfer and spidey, then i'd had to :banghead

You've had you're eye on those too? :naughty I found a Surfer here locally for $800 (still undecided) and the Spideys are so ridiculously over-priced for their condition, it's not even funny.

You've had you're eye on those too? :naughty I found a Surfer here locally for $800 (still undecided) and the Spideys are so ridiculously over-priced for their condition, it's not even funny.

i don't think i would even consider one of them blockbuster statues since most if not all are pretty rough. holding out hope that a Oxmox will go up for auction sometime.

edit: i actually had a brand new one all lined up from the company that made them and i back out when i saw the oxmox ones.

Last edited:
i don't think i would even consider one of them blockbuster statues since most if not all are pretty rough. holding out hope that a Oxmox will go up for auction sometime.

Oooo. I forgot about those! The Oxmox are great. I like the work that they put into the bases (ie the chimney for Spidey, etc.) Good luck in the search! :rock

Thanks guys for the comments

here's one more lady for the display, the original Ladydeath :horror:horror this one will go great along with the new ruby edition. they'll really compliment each other nicely imo.
and thanks to shell, another super girl for selling her to me:naughty

2n7r4pf.jpg

feqdk1.jpg

30v0kf7.jpg

off to watch Snow White on BR now.:banana:banana

It was my pleasure buddy, I'm just glad she has gone to a terrific home with all her lady friends :naughty

She looks incredible with Lava Kiani on there !! I agree, the Ruby Edition will look great next to her :rock
x :wave

well fedex showed today and brought more gifts :banana:banana

first another addition to the marvel lsb family :naughty 20 and counting, soon to be 21 with ms spidey woman

k4jx1k.jpg

24d3txh.jpg

and another lady for the ever growing female gender side of my collection :banana

mrfns1.jpg

202fd5.jpg

315e7nb.jpg

and an updated class picture. just noticed when i moved both my electra's that they white version is about 1" taller than the red version????? who knew. looks to me that the base is angled up at the front on mine, which brings her front leg up makes her taller.

2ls8mxf.jpg

Last edited:
Back