Qmx SUPERNATURAL Dean Winchester 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Qmx-Supernatural 1/6th Scale Collectible Figures

Overall I didn't think this turned out too bad. The hair is a bit wonky but most of the time the sculpted hair won't really do a head justice.

The one thing that's bugging me more is how they did the Purgatory weapon.

winchester.jpg

did a side-by-side comparison. What really stuck out immediately with QM's sculpt on this was how big the bone was. It's like whoever did the weapons sculpt(s) didn't really watch the show, maybe an episode for reference. The First Blade also seems to be a bit off.

At first I was ready to pull the trigger on this, I might wait to see what people say once these are in hand.

It's gargantuan! Lololol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Does dean ever tuck his shirt in ?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Actually incorrect. It varies but more often when he wears layered shirts, the under tshirt is tucked. He never tucks his button up collared shirts (except when masquerading as law enforcement). It often can appear untucked as he sometimes wears the tshirt pulled out a little to make it less tight and can hide the belt buckle.

The eyes on the head sculpt reminds me of this 2FDXNUV.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The likeness would benefit from having the pupils tilt up, so the white of the eyes peek out on the bottom. It would put a little aggression in the sculpt.

Actually incorrect. It varies but more often when he wears layered shirts, the under tshirt is tucked. He never tucks his button up collared shirts (except when masquerading as law enforcement). It often can appear untucked as he sometimes wears the tshirt pulled out a little to make it less tight and can hide the belt buckle.

Well, those must been very rare moments. We have a hole bunch of women here, watching the series over and over again and some uf us are obsessed with his belly, and we never noticed that the shirt is tugged in. Esp. since he‘s more on the dadbod side...

But for the figure, I‘ll pull it out.

Well, those must been very rare moments. We have a hole bunch of women here, watching the series over and over again and some uf us are obsessed with his belly, and we never noticed that the shirt is tugged in. Esp. since he‘s more on the dadbod side...

But for the figure, I‘ll pull it out.
Yeah me too ive seen up to season 12 and I dont recall him ever tucking his shirt in when hes in casual

Does dean ever tuck his shirt in ?

He wears jeans... Unless your sister is also your wife, you never tuck a shirt in a pair of jeans.

Showed pics of the figure to my wife for an unbiased opinion. She's a fan of the show too. First words were, "that's terrible." I think I'll stick with my kitbash. Those ebay heads were pretty fantastic.

But if she said she likes it, it would have given you the "permission" to buy it... Yeah yeah, we all do this. LOL

I was really looking forward to this figure cause I love the stuff fro QMX... but I also think the head is very off...also the hair (he has the same haircut again and again, except for the time he was a demon)

I mean, Jensen still has a very soft, boygroup-y model face...but the face of this guy here looks very old and used...like he's a 55 years old farmer guy....
The lines are too hard and what happened to his chin?

I mean, that was in 2015...his figure is supposed to be younger...

I do agree with this - Jensen Ackles, even though he's almost 40, still has soft features. He's "rugged pretty".

The figure looks a bit too old/hard in comparison to his actual look. And his eyes are nowhere near as small as this figure's eyes are. It's really throwing the likeness off.

Yes, the eyes are too small. And I hope Sam‘s hair will be a bit lighter...

77465CC0-1FB5-4ED0-81E8-BFA055933AA1.jpeg

He wears jeans... Unless your sister is also your wife, you never tuck a shirt in a pair of jeans.

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1......0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..1.0.0....0.O8q1AA4priM

https://www.knownman.com/basic-wardrobe-guide/

Not only do normal people tuck in their shirts in jeans but so many celebrities tuck in their shirts in jeans as well. So does both actors from the show and Dean, the character has as well.

Hell that guide to dressing well shows plenty of tucked in shirts and then you look at google, so many people with tucked in shirts in jeans, rather it's button up dress shirts to regular t-shirts. It's something normal people do and the fact you think only people involved in incest do, well it's freaking bazaar.

7d768c12667fe4878c51fc0b029417f8--science-gif-supermom.jpg

06a25fd6ed3c2193c03de2a4af8a5e46.jpg

behind-the-scenes-supernatural-jensen-chains.jpg

CG1cQ1xW8AEp0Qu.jpg

817a1870598521dd21316e0832caa101--stud-muffin-gospel.jpg

Johnny Depp, must be married to his sister too.

dbe232d59b31593f7f2247346fab2f14--dress-shirt-blog.jpg

latest

Attachments

• 7d768c12667fe4878c51fc0b029417f8--science-gif-supermom.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 212

I've been looking forward to this figure for a while now, but having seen the recent photos, I'm gonna have to pass.

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1......0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..1.0.0....0.O8q1AA4priM

https://www.knownman.com/basic-wardrobe-guide/

Not only do normal people tuck in their shirts in jeans but so many celebrities tuck in their shirts in jeans as well. So does both actors from the show and Dean, the character has as well.

Hell that guide to dressing well shows plenty of tucked in shirts and then you look at google, so many people with tucked in shirts in jeans, rather it's button up dress shirts to regular t-shirts. It's something normal people do and the fact you think only people involved in incest do, well it's freaking bazaar.

06a25fd6ed3c2193c03de2a4af8a5e46.jpg

behind-the-scenes-supernatural-jensen-chains.jpg

CG1cQ1xW8AEp0Qu.jpg

817a1870598521dd21316e0832caa101--stud-muffin-gospel.jpg

Johnny Depp, must be married to his sister too.

dbe232d59b31593f7f2247346fab2f14--dress-shirt-blog.jpg

latest

Thanks for that. I just ignored them as I've watched the show from the beginning but it's good to see the proof that the figure isn't wrong in the outfit choice and that "tuckers" aren't abnormal deviants.

Yeah, the fact someone would make a statement like that about tucking shirts into jeans is highly bazaar and just plain creepy lol.

Wearing Jeans and a tucked in shirt is obviously normal and very fashionable. We have sites dedicated to fashion advertising it and multimillionaires doing it lol. I do it as well but I'm only a thousandaire lol.

The shotgun looks oversized to me I'd preffered the double barreled sawn off shotgun and some more weapons like the demon killing knife or the Colt.

Back