Qmx SUPERNATURAL Dean Winchester 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Qmx-Supernatural 1/6th Scale Collectible Figures

Most recent update was Dean being released at the very end of the year or something like that. I'll believe it when I see it. I hate to be skeptical on these, but I feel like there's a danger of this becoming like Firefly.....while Trek gets the majority of the attention.

I've not read anything about the SPN figs outside of them being shown at Cons.

I really, really want all three figures they've shown from SPN. They're right up there with Yondu, Daenerys, and TLJ Kylo as my most wanted figures. All 3 of those have been ordered, so now I'm just biting my nails over these. :impatient:

I was just speaking with Qmx and I was told that Dean will be up to pre-order on end of year and Sam and Castiel next year.

Happy to hear that's still the plan!

I was just speaking with Qmx and I was told that Dean will be up to pre-order on end of year and Sam and Castiel next year.

Man, I wish they'd put Sam and Dean up for PO together! I'll take what I can get though. I know that Dean won't be displayed until Sam comes out though, just not right, one without the other...

As long as we get Sam, I'm fine with getting them separately. My Dean will be opened up and displayed right away though.

Woooho, can't wait to get them...and I hope that they will improve Dean's head a little bit more. Right now I prefer the head from Funtoys over the QMX one tbh.
But I believe in QMX...their Star Trek figures look amazing.

darth dennis , 2430005.gif

About a month and a half left in the year to hear something. I wish they would give more updates on this line, especially since they were shown in 2016.

Nanjin has teased an eye photo of Dean on his Facebook page,looks like their on the way

Since Dean was supposedly going to be up for order by the end of the year, I though we'd have seen a bit more than an eye by now.

Indeed, me too,but at least.their on the way, y daughter will be eagerly waiting for them.

I'm really looking forward to these. I hope we get some official word soon.

Where was the pic? I must have missed it browsing their page.

I was expecting a full figure reveal at this point.

Sorry for not replying sooner it was on Nanjin Tams Facebook page. No updates there yet.

I feel like these were first shown to us 90 years ago. :rotfl That, and their Beyond Kirk.

Wonder what the holdup is.

Video of Dean on Nanjin Tams Facebook in Bix case, zoom in to see the Dean Winchester Base.

I'm a bit of an idiot. What exactly am I looking at in that video? I read the title, but it looks like two guys painting car parts.

Back