Qmx SUPERNATURAL Dean Winchester 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Qmx-Supernatural 1/6th Scale Collectible Figures

I've heard that since season 5. LOL

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

yeah i heard it was gonna end at season 5 too but instead they changed show runners, but i do think it will end soon, in an interview they said there aim was 300 episodes which is during season 14 and realistically they cant do the show for ever, even if the show doesn't end in season 14 i still want a season 1 and final season dean when ever that may be.

Yea season 14 is 20 episodes. Total for the series will be at 316.

Regarding Dean's height - both Nanjin and I are very particular about scale and are striving to have accurate scale within each line. So Dean and Sam will be in scale, but you can't really compare them to a 3rd party figure for height comparison.

We also wanted each figure to have unique accessories. So that's why we're saving the angel blade for Castiel.

Regarding Dean's height - both Nanjin and I are very particular about scale and are striving to have accurate scale within each line. So Dean and Sam will be in scale, but you can't really compare them to a 3rd party figure for height comparison.

We also wanted each figure to have unique accessories. So that's why we're saving the angel blade for Castiel.

yeh I measured dean myself and the scale is spot on, and yeh I get your point if both dean and sam have angel blades then castiels accessories wont be unique, but I still would of liked dean with an angel blade, but then again the demon blade is seriously cool so I aint complaining.

I just hope sales do well enough to give us Sam and castiel. My Mal is so lonely and I paid full retail for him and now he is pretty much in the bargain bin whereas star trek has many figures out and on the way. No Jayne preorders in sight. All is not lost I guess because if I had to pick one figure, I'd pick captain tight pants. I do want Sam and Cas though. 100%.

I just hope sales do well enough to give us Sam and castiel. My Mal is so lonely and I paid full retail for him and now he is pretty much in the bargain bin whereas star trek has many figures out and on the way. No Jayne preorders in sight. All is not lost I guess because if I had to pick one figure, I'd pick captain tight pants. I do want Sam and Cas though. 100%.

Well I can't speak for anywhere else but Planet Action Figures for the uk says they have sold out so that must be a good sign right, I hope also dean does well because I need a sam in my collection and would love more SPN figures to be on the horizon, like follow cas up with a season 10 Crowley or maybe in a few seasons time an updated look of the Winchester bros or maybe younger versions from when it all started back in season 1, safe to say I really like my dean figure and would buy any supernatural figure they bring out within reason xD I would pass on **** xD

Is it just me, or does this sculpt look like it has about 10% of young William Shatner in it? :lol No one else has that feeling?

nice photos and posing there man, I was very pleasantly surprised leading up to the release I wasn't too hopeful but the figure turned out great, but one issue I have with the figure which isn't really an issue but me being OCD is the arms and the season its based on, I would have preferred more detailed arms since dean is often seen with his sleeves rolled up, and considering its based of a season 10 dean, with the first blade and even put the effort into adding his tattoo they should have added the mark of Cain as well, but like I said that's not really a problem with the figure, and overall its a great figure, I also wasn't a fan of the purgatory blade and didn't understand its inclusion but I was very impressed with the rest of his weapons especially his pistol.
Yes. The tattoo is a miss.... We have the one on his chest so we should have the one on his arm... Will continue to work to a point that is above your standard and expectation! Thank you! [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N9500 using Tapatalk

Yes. The tattoo is a miss.... We have the one on his chest so we should have the one on his arm... Will continue to work to a point that is above your standard and expectation! Thank you! [emoji6]

that's good to hear man, I hope to see more supernatural products in the future even another dean maybe older or younger version would be cool but I know I for one will purchase any supernatural figure released. and just throwing this randomly out there don't know about anyone else but im a big fan of alternate battle damaged headsculpts, just saying

Honestly I wasn't to see a dean from any session 1 to 5. I want to see the leather jacket from qmx. I think it would be absolutely outstanding.

Honestly I wasn't to see a dean from any session 1 to 5. I want to see the leather jacket from qmx. I think it would be absolutely outstanding.

I totally agree man I would love a season 1 dean, the leather jacket, the amulet, the colt of course the colt, he even has a totally different shotgun

so if qmx did make a season 1 dean it will be still a totally unique figure because both the show and dean himself has changed so much

even a season 1 Sam would be totally unique aswell because the only similarity Sam has between season 1 and present is his shotgun, he even used a different pistol back in season 1

untitledjhjhkff.svg.jpg

make this happen

Back