QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, I was originally going to pass on Scotty since I wasn't really feeling the sculpt, but it's been so long since the last figure I might just get him anyway. :p

Looking forward to seeing some reviews.

meantime, enjoy Scotty. He should be arriving US soon.

126ca41588726352eda7d0102192c540.jpg
80b45b5e61cb0fc20c31b967475ec08a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Can't wait, the red shirt is badly needed.

Well I was hoping to collect a whole lot more characters, but I'm still really grateful for these amazing ones I do have. So thanks Nanjin. :)

View attachment 440939

I can tell that you've updated the bodies on most of them. Bones and Spock look great but Kirk looks a little too buff. Great looking display, though!

That Scotty looks great, better that I've seen it look before... unfortunately, where my display stands at the moment, I need to decide to **** or get off the pot. If they're doing everyone, I feel like I can commit to Scotty, if he might be the last, I'm content to leave it at the big three and the chair.

(Yes I am aware of the irony that if I don't buy Scotty the won't BE anymore, but I feel like I need a bit of reassurance that the others are coming)

That Scotty looks great, better that I've seen it look before... unfortunately, where my display stands at the moment, I need to decide to **** or get off the pot. If they're doing everyone, I feel like I can commit to Scotty, if he might be the last, I'm content to leave it at the big three and the chair.

(Yes I am aware of the irony that if I don't buy Scotty the won't BE anymore, but I feel like I need a bit of reassurance that the others are coming)
As usual, I took all possible steps to improve qualities till the last moment.

I returned ALL produced tunics because of one issue, and were re-done within one week.

While everyone was having a Christmas holidays, I was at the factory making sure the replacements were correctly done. Seriously, I dont think anyone would notice the correction. But this doesnt mean I would let it go. Check out Mr Chan of HT, He slept on concrete floor using empty boxes as mattress for many times. You dont have this attitude as a leader, the production team could never live up to high standard.

Do the things that the successful predecessors have done, then you will see their correct attitudes and approaches. Constantly asking Why, what, how, when, where to do certain things. If no one can tell you, then roll up your sleeves and do it yourself. This was how I found the double knit fabric for TOS. This was how I found out how to do the comm. I wondered why HT head sculpts are so good (took me 8 months from identifying the issue and finding the solution).

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Are the Kirk and Spock 2.0's still happening? I'm not filled with confidence anymore.

Nanjin's answer will probably be that you have to ask QMX...and I think we all deep down know what the answer to that question is...nope...

I haven’t preordered Scotty yet cause I’m still on the fence.

To buy or not to buy Scotty?

He looks awesome but it’s either the big three (which I have) or the whole crew. The lack of clarity from Qmx is going to have an impact on their sales... what a shame!

I haven’t preordered Scotty yet cause I’m still on the fence.

To buy or not to buy Scotty?

He looks awesome but it’s either the big three (which I have) or the whole crew. The lack of clarity from Qmx is going to have an impact on their sales... what a shame!

Precisely where I am at the moment. These figures are incredibly good value when you look at what other companies are charging, but it's still a three figure sum, and difficult to commit to without some reassurance.

Back